Battle bard

Khefru
Warder

Postby Khefru » Sep 30, 2018 18:43

I've had a look, but have not been able to find anything. Has anyone got a good Battle bard template (money no problem). I've messed around trying to build an MP one, but cant get close to capping all the resists. Many thanks in advance.

Kabouik
Myrmidon

Postby Kabouik » Apr 02, 2019 13:11

Where did you look? It's not a MP template, but the template I posted exactly 365 days ago in the "Bard templates" thread is a Battle bard one, capping all 5 attributes, HPs, skills, and all resists but Heat (I doubt you'll bump into many Fire Wizards with the current population density) with just quest items, DF items, or 99% crafts. I got to 4L2 all solo with this template before the population density started to drop too much.
[Mid] Koubiak, Krafilnaavith
[Hib] Soazig

Return to Bard