What`s bard part in the game ?

Moonpie
Warder

Postby Moonpie » Apr 13, 2017 08:16

Hi guys,

ìm thinking of starting a bard and just wanted to know whats the real job that has to be done on a bard to be succesfull in RvR ?
As i remember u need to switch instruments for the different songs and also sometimes need to switch on your weapon for sidesnare - or am i wrong ?

What else is very important besides mezz/demezz ?

How expensive is the temp for bard ? And do you think it is a good starting toon or recommending to start with a farming char like ench ?

Im asking cuz im relly interested in playing bard - i feel more like a supporter and i dont have that much playtime/week and dont wanted to get frustrated with finding groups etc. - maybe is a druid the better choice ?

Im hoping for some tips :) Thanks guys

Andreas
Warder

Postby Andreas » Apr 14, 2017 15:26

What to do as a bard.

1. Turn endu on
2. Mezz the enemys
3. interrupt enemy key heroes
4. demezz your party
and the most important one:
5. stay alive

Sidesnare is nice but its important that endu is running so if u could stay alive with your sidesnare and switch back to endu than yes if not than in most situations is better to run and ask someone else so help u.

Bard temp is cheap and jewelery is easy to get but ofcourse its possible to invest a fortune to get thise or another point more.

Bards are wanted for RvR but not so much for PvE. Without good connections its happens that you stay the hole evening without a group and as bard its impossible to to anything without a group.
Yesterday i saw 5 bards lfg in my lvl range. Lucky if u got an invite.

Important is that you know that its really difficulty to play a good bard. You need a good knowlege about daoc, a good game understanding, a good movement, good mouse controll, reflexes and accept that u have to use alot of keybinds.
If u say u will have less playtime i think its maybe to much and it would be better to play a druid.

Return to Bard