Music in templates

Keith Johnson
Myrmidon

Postby Keith Johnson » Feb 21, 2017 16:25

Does it not do anything? Been making templates for my guild and every bard template I see has only regrowth.

And what about nurture? Does going above 50 do anything? When do bases cap?

Thanks!

Exde
Gryphon Knight

Postby Exde » Feb 21, 2017 21:18

Keith Johnson wrote:Does it not do anything? Been making templates for my guild and every bard template I see has only regrowth.

Thanks!

+Music only affects +Damage on the DD I believe.
+Buffs would make the buffs stronger (only to a certain point and they will cap) 43 I'm pretty sure will cap them/
Semi-Quit~ WTB QoL
Exde - Bard
Exdez - Enchanter
Exdee - Druid
RIP <Booted>

BananaHands
Warder

Postby BananaHands » Feb 28, 2017 18:54

Exde wrote:
Keith Johnson wrote:Does it not do anything? Been making templates for my guild and every bard template I see has only regrowth.

Thanks!

+Buffs would make the buffs stronger (only to a certain point and they will cap) 43 I'm pretty sure will cap them/

Can a 50 bard with 43 Nurt test this? Just make sure you have no +Nurt gear on an base buff yourself vs w/ gear? I could really use +power on my temp instead of Nurture lol.
Iradra - Sorc <we wuz kangz> Uthgard
Iradar - Bard <The Last Maul> Uthgard

Exde
Gryphon Knight

Postby Exde » Feb 28, 2017 19:53

BananaHands wrote:
Exde wrote:

Thanks!

Can a 50 bard with 43 Nurt test this? Just make sure you have no +Nurt gear on an base buff yourself vs w/ gear? I could really use +power on my temp instead of Nurture lol.

+power does not give you much, the cap is +50. what is that 1 extra spell? lol
Semi-Quit~ WTB QoL
Exde - Bard
Exdez - Enchanter
Exdee - Druid
RIP <Booted>

Selinde
Myrmidon

Postby Selinde » Mar 09, 2017 09:23

Exde wrote:+power does not give you much, the cap is +50. what is that 1 extra spell? lol

+power cap is +26, but doesn't even matter. It's a luxury stat you should only consider if the important stats are already capped.

dblaha86
Myrmidon

Postby dblaha86 » Mar 09, 2017 17:51

Need 51 nurt when buffing to get full stats from bases, spell level+1. 51 caps the last str buff. Can weapon swap and buff with sword/shield out with +nurt on them

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Return to Bard