Emapthie and/or Charisma?

Sadra
Warder

Postby Sadra » Feb 04, 2017 16:39

IIRC, Mythic had, as part of the bard stat increases, Empathy. But it did NOTHING for the spells. And then finally, in like, 2004, they said, "yeah we goofed, can't do anything about it, the code is too old." Or something like that.
Kisadra, Druid
Sadra Saperlipopette, Healer (sleeping)

Originally played Percival, Igraine, and Gareth (NA Servers)

Rynzer
Warder

Postby Rynzer » Feb 04, 2017 18:36

Sadra wrote:IIRC, Mythic had, as part of the bard stat increases, Empathy. But it did NOTHING for the spells. And then finally, in like, 2004, they said, "yeah we goofed, can't do anything about it, the code is too old." Or something like that.

There's actually a few classes that are like this. For example, Friars have strength as a rising stat, but not dexterity. I believe it is still like this on live as well.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Feb 04, 2017 19:15

Rynzer wrote:
Sadra wrote:IIRC, Mythic had, as part of the bard stat increases, Empathy. But it did NOTHING for the spells. And then finally, in like, 2004, they said, "yeah we goofed, can't do anything about it, the code is too old." Or something like that.

There's actually a few classes that are like this. For example, Friars have strength as a rising stat, but not dexterity. I believe it is still like this on live as well.

like quickness for casters?
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Previous

Return to Bard