Levleing an Animist

Bogged
Myrmidon

Postby Bogged » Mar 04, 2021 08:09

Heya,

its now arround ten Years since i played the last time an Animist. Im wondering what lvl spec I should do. Aboreal or Creeping, considering the low Population and the leak of bomb grps where I could use the AOE Bomber. So I was thinking if the creeping Path would be better for solo levling. Ive read the Class posts and Skullbones mentioned
go Arboreal. Creeping is a possible spec if all you do is solo pve at 50. Do not go creeping before lvl 50.
This Animist should be a farm char, and get only low rps for the “Basic”
Is it still not recommended to go creeping before lvl 50 ? And if so why ? Im looking for the fastest way to lvl 50 ;)

Thanks and greetings

Return to Animist