Miss rate

Icsy
Warder

Postby Icsy » May 14, 2016 17:53

anyone has some news about miss rate ?
i think is a bit high, hitting red const mob the miss are incredible, like 4-5 in a row...
i have a 100% quality weapon 8O
i have a screenshot if i find the folder:P

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » May 15, 2016 15:49

depending on your class, spec, level, the mobs level and the styles you are using and the amount of people hitting the mob this might be normal tbh.

Tydowen
Warder

Postby Tydowen » May 28, 2016 16:41

I noticed this missing rate aswell ...

Puz
Warder

Postby Puz » Jul 03, 2016 10:02

Has anyone done any research on this? I had a guildy warrior in group last night and he was hitting mobs less with taunt than the other melees with their styles.. All fresh lvl 30, so the difference was the warrior hitrate. The warrior had 29 sword, so it wasnt like he was hindered in having a low specline.

I was no warrior expert at the time. So I'm not sure if this was normal. But it feels wrong. Anyone know how it was, or whether there are any tests of back then? So we can test it on Uth!
Na Fianna Dragun / The Dark Alliance

Buildwall
Warder

Postby Buildwall » Jan 12, 2017 15:48

I noticed very high miss rate as well, more than I remember playing at launch. Very frustrating.

borog
Phoenix Knight

Postby borog » Jan 12, 2017 16:01

notived the same thing playing my newbie skald . He is only lvl 13 but i miss very frequently on Orange con mobs.

I have been putting it down to the fact that my crappy shop bought items can't have a bonus enchanted on it, so i miss more often. However, i rolled a new BD and the BD boss mob also misses a hell of a lot.

Pretty small test set but still, you do start to notice trends.

Skyhaze
Myrmidon

Postby Skyhaze » Jan 12, 2017 21:21

I also noticed it with my savage. I have no idea though how you can prove it to the staff that it should be fixed

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Azoazial
Myrmidon

Postby Azoazial » Jan 13, 2017 12:19

I dont think there's anything wrong with the miss rate, I play warrior my self..

But u have to take in to considerration, that at lower lvls u will no +skill to your weapon, nor will your Str be capped. This means lower WS which means lower dmg and higher miss chance.. Also the con of the mob ur hitting will effect your hit chance, as will how many players are actively attacking the mob.

As for the savage thats missing alot, they have a VERY low WS compared to other melee classes, so savages will just miss more often :)

Ganaka
Myrmidon

Postby Ganaka » Jan 13, 2017 16:22

I'm not seeing a high miss rate. I literally never miss vs blues, very rarely vs yellows, and only moderately vs oranges. I do miss some vs reds, but I'm always grouped in those situations. I have noticed that misses seem to come in bunches. It's almost as if the RNG mechanism gets stuck or doesn't refresh for a couple of seconds, which is something I remember from 15 years ago. I have a Nightshade and Petchanter, so it might be a Midgard problem?

Kaldor
Warder

Postby Kaldor » Jan 13, 2017 20:04

Azoazial wrote:I dont think there's anything wrong with the miss rate, I play warrior my self..

But u have to take in to considerration, that at lower lvls u will no +skill to your weapon, nor will your Str be capped. This means lower WS which means lower dmg and higher miss chance.. Also the con of the mob ur hitting will effect your hit chance, as will how many players are actively attacking the mob.

As for the savage thats missing alot, they have a VERY low WS compared to other melee classes, so savages will just miss more often :)

This is pretty much it. My warrior on live had a 101 str template, some aug str RA's, +11 sword, and +5 from being RR6, and he very seldom missed even high level raid mobs in MLs, etc. My level 10 warrior with ****** gear, bad or no buffs, no +skill gear, I expect to miss. Blues and yellows I very seldom miss. OJs arent bad. Reds and grapes, yep, I miss.
"You cant fix stupid" - Ron White

Ythor
Warder

Postby Ythor » Feb 01, 2017 20:57

My dwarf warrior has ungodly miss rate.
Fighting yellows, like every 6-7th hit is a miss.

I was thinking if I use a backup style (pushing reactionary style button then immediately pushing the anytime style button, so the anytime style will go in effect unless I block/parry), my miss rates are even higher... is it true?

Also with 2h weapon, I had a 9 hit miss chain against a yellow mob... whats up with this?

Krogothor
Warder

Postby Krogothor » Feb 03, 2017 01:48

I almost never miss on yellows on my 29 warrior. Even with no-style attacks I rarely miss. I have Swords 29+2 and Troll Str.

Return to Warrior