Thane RAs

Wulver
Myrmidon

Postby Wulver » Feb 03, 2017 15:43

Besides Purge, what else is good to run on a Thane? Mastery of ____? Second Wind? First Aid + Ignore Pain? What about MCL? Would any be useless in group vs Solo?

bm01
Gryphon Knight

Postby bm01 » Feb 04, 2017 01:17

You'll get all of that eventually, the real question is about the order.

I would take Purge first no matter what, you just can't play it without it as a Hybrid in my opinion.

Then I would take MCL 1, as a Thane you get out of power really quickly and without power, a Thane is just a poor Warrior. You need to be able to interrupt when needed, and do some damage while rooted (which, if I believe my experience as a Valewaker, happens constantly). You can't count exclusively on potions, they only refill 90 power.

Then it depends. If you are lucky enough to have a group of friends that accept you, you could get Mastery of Blocking 2 or 3 as It works with Guard I believe (correct me if I'm wrong). If for some reason you don't use a shield or just want a more versatile RA, you could get IP before it.

Long Wind 1 might be a prerequise for some groups though.

As for Second Wind, I would put it late on my priority list, power potions aren't great but endurance potions are (refill 80%).

Wulver
Myrmidon

Postby Wulver » Feb 04, 2017 01:36

Hey, thanks for the information bm01! Yeah, the order will help out, and yeah I hope I do get into a good group so I can reach that level of RR. 12* more lvls to go so I can begin collecting RPs

Return to Thane