pet absorb from armor?

Meander Silberberg
Myrmidon

Postby Meander Silberberg » Sep 10, 2017 01:45

the pets have different armor. afaik on live spirit soldier has cloth armor with 0% absorb, spirit swordsman has leather armor with 10% absorb, spirit warrior has studded armor with 19% absorb and spirit champion has chain armor with 27% absorb.
My spritmaster is currently level 20. i cannot see any difference between the damage on my spirit warrior and my spirit fighter

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Sep 10, 2017 12:45

where did you get the Absorb % data from pls? When i am using the german daoc pedia i get the info that race and Armor is only cosmetic and dont have any influence.. and daocpedia was updated untill around 1.87
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Return to Spiritmaster