Supp SM where to put left over points at 50

Ando
Guardian

Postby Ando » Feb 15, 2017 14:22

First time SM as I'm nearing 50 as a SUpp SM wondering where to put over the left over points according to the character builder i can level a secondary skill to 20, I hear a lot of people like dark since it compliments the single target DD and has ae/pb mez along with a secondary AE debuff my concern is since it will be so low level that most of it will be resisted in pve/rvr anyway so I an contemplating putting the remaining points into summ to help with Solo PvE.

Any thoughts hints or tips with this would be really appreciated guys and girls!

jenskamen
Myrmidon

Postby jenskamen » Apr 03, 2017 09:30

Id go dark, for less variance on the single nuke alone. The pet buffs dont really help your solo farming imho

Adida
Warder

Postby Adida » Apr 20, 2017 20:55

I always put mine in Summoning regardless if I'm dark or supp. First and foremost you get rez (if you didn't go 50 all the way and stopped at 47), and secondly you can buff your pet if you solo.
Adida - Runadi - Antydote
Former Mid/Merlin & Mordred

Ruckuz1983
Myrmidon

Postby Ruckuz1983 » Jun 07, 2017 19:54

dark when your pbaoe bombing in a group you want to pbaoe insta mez as the mobs come in then when they are clumped in those 17 seconds you want to ae stun bomb/strcon debuff etc.
Infection 50 Shaman
Alliant 50 Runemaster

Shalindra
Warder

Postby Shalindra » Feb 12, 2022 00:55

I am going 23 summoning and the rest in supp. This gives me the ability to rez from the summ line as well as heal from the supp line. I do alot of solo and duo leveling atm and this works out really well. I am 39 so thinking about if this is the way I want to go. So far I believe so. I can pull multiple targets and hold agro with the focus and other shield and then nuke them down. I am thinking if I had a blocker, I might rethink this strategy of course.

Return to Spiritmaster