Skald RAs

EmbraceTheVibes
Warder

Postby EmbraceTheVibes » May 22, 2017 04:00

So I guess first of all what do people recommend for RAs
Could list your preference for solo and preference for groups

My other question is whether or not Master of Parry is more valueable than AOM deciding what I wanna spec before I can respec for FA2 /IP cause it's going to be a little bit before I can get that

Thanks!

jenskamen
Myrmidon

Postby jenskamen » May 22, 2017 09:34

MoParry if your STRICKTLY solo, MAYBE. I would prefer MoPain i guess.
Otherwise AOM is better.

Also for solo: Remember. You can mez ppl. So there are often 1v1 fights where you can use FA2

On RAs in generel:
LW1
Purge
Decide if you wanna go active or passive
FA2&IP / AOM

eckso
Warder

Postby eckso » May 23, 2017 16:38

EmbraceTheVibes wrote:So I guess first of all what do people recommend for RAs
Could list your preference for solo and preference for groups

My other question is whether or not Master of Parry is more valueable than AOM deciding what I wanna spec before I can respec for FA2 /IP cause it's going to be a little bit before I can get that

Thanks!

Hey again, Embracethevibes!

The first ability to get is always Longwind. You will spend as close to 100% of the time in RvR sprinting, even as solo, so its a must have for one point.

Solo RAs are almost always purge into first aid and then IP. Some people like to go Purge, into Aug Con 3, Avoid Pain 2 though, which costs a little less in favor of the shorter cool down of AP at 15 mins, as opposed to IP's 30 min.

I prefer the standard Purge and IP though personally.

For group RAs it really depends on how you play, and who you play with. My current guild setup means that I have to be super aggressive on my Skald, and do as much damage as possible, so I am almost all passive RAs atm. I have Purge, then longwind 1, aug str 3, Mastery of Arms 3, Aug Dex 2, and Mastery of Pain 4.

If you want to go more defensive and play standard rupting Skald, other good passives are avoidance of magic, and toughness. They help keep you alive!

The great thing about Midgard is we run Dragon raids all the time, so there is an almost endless supply of cheap Exeregum stones to respec. I recommend trying out a bunch of different specs and RAs, and see what fits your playstyle best.

Cheers!

Return to Skald