Low level gear

Ajvar
Warder

Postby Ajvar » Jan 13, 2017 17:55

Heya guys,i'm having problem getting any gear,beside my chest piece from epic quest and Trolki hammer everything else is gray.
I was wondering do you have any idea where to get lvl 10-15ish studded drops,than perhaps lvl 20ish chain?
Been trying to kill pretty much all sorts of mobs around Myrkwood without any sucess.

Galandriel3
Gryphon Knight

Postby Galandriel3 » Jan 13, 2017 18:12

everyone has that problem atm :)

mora riders in myrkwood seem to drop a lvl17 chainset called web... something

but after one week, lots of crafters around already, first try sets arent THAT expensive. at least i took that way. way easier with a blue than a grey set
[12:46] <Roundhouse_> actualy galandriel and blackbeard the master challenges out on heavytanks
[23:52] <Skarz> u are best skald i seen for long time

esoh805
Guardian

Postby esoh805 » Jan 17, 2017 13:23

Level 12-14 Vendos in northern Vale of Mularn

Got a nice set of studded armor from grinding them all day.

Albane
Guardian

Postby Albane » Jan 26, 2017 07:31

To tag onto this, how about level 25 chain? I am getting all kinds of cloth and studded from the Soot harvesters in Musp... but no chain off a single mob since level 18.

morry1000
Gryphon Knight

Postby morry1000 » Jan 26, 2017 18:04

Albane wrote:To tag onto this, how about level 25 chain? I am getting all kinds of cloth and studded from the Soot harvesters in Musp... but no chain off a single mob since level 18.

There are a lot of OTD's (One Time Drops) in Musp, several are chain.

Ajvar
Warder

Postby Ajvar » Jan 27, 2017 18:12

C/P from some forums i've found ,posts from 2003. lol ,guess it can't hurt

I compiled a list of all the Midgard one time drops for all our new alts, what the items are, where they can be found, what drops them, and what level they drop for. Even with the newbie armor and weapons, they should be easy kills with one other person (and the more people you have with you, the more drops!).
Tips:
Spawn Rate: Always up (no placeholder), Common (1-5min camp), Uncommon (5-10min camp), Infrequent (10-25min camp), Rare (up to 1hour), Very rare (can be days).
Difficulty: Loner (comes solo), Moderate (comes with 1-2 guards, lower level than named mob), Difficult (comes with 1-2 guards, equal or higher level than named mob), Very Hard (many additional spawns, various levels, will require careful pulling).

2hand magic axe - level 21 - +3axe +6str - 100%qual +10%bonus - Drops off Sorrow, named Dirge to the west of the Werewolf fort in Myrkwood (behind Gna Faste). Follow the shore until you find the patrols of the Dirges, kill them until Sorrow spawns.
Infrequent spawn rate.
Loner.

1h magic axe - level 21 - left hand usable - +3axe +4quickness - 100% qual +10%bonus - Drops off Sentry Incin in Muspelheim (the lava zone). His loc is 39.3k, 47.3k. He does not come with his own guards, but will yell for help, so clear out the area before pulling him. He spawns near Gunnar and Gunnar's guardians.
Common spawn rate.
Loner.

Fiery Shield (smallshield)- Level 23 - +2shield +6piety +4str - 100% qual +10%bonus - Drops off Eld the named Fireflower in Muspelheim. His loc is 14.9k, 7.4k. Very easy kill.
Common spawn rate.
Loner.

Brimstone Gauntlets (chain) - Level 23 - AF48, 100%qual +10%bonus - +6dex +5str - Drops off Brimstone, the named wandering ghoul in Muspelheim. Roams between 15k, 55k to 15k, 45k (SW corner). Easy kill but spawns at night.
Common spawn rate.
Loner.

Gokstorm's Fire Cloak - level 25 - +12hits, +4piety, 8%heat - Drops off the named Firegiant Gokstorm, who can be found near the entrance, down in the pits nearby, or around the first bridge at 17200 x 32364 in Muspelheim. Very easy kill. He also has two other drops, the Inferno Sword and the Flame Leggings.
Inferno Sword
2hand
9.7 dps
+4 sword
Flame Leggings
AF 58 Chain 27%
Quality 89% bonus 15%
Charisma 4
Strength 4
Heat 6%
Always spawned.
Loner.

Flamecast Ring - level 25 - +4power, 6%cold - Drops off Bright Flame, a named Fireflower. - Go north from Muspelheim entrance, through the fire ant fields, until you reach the lava pit. Kill the "Bright Flame" (it's in the middle to southern end of the pit). /loc approx 6k,22k. He spawns in the evening/early night. Nearby dangers include Fire Flower scouts (they'll bring 2+ friends) and sulphur crabs, so be careful about pulls.
Common spawn rate.
Loner (but nearby scout mobs).

Hroderk's Chain Vest - Level 25 - AF52, 100%qual +15%bonus - +15hits, +3dex, +3quick - Drops off the named Dverge (dwarf) Hroderk. He is seen continually spawning and assaulting the skeletons nearby his dwarven home in Muspelheim. Kill him and his two guards before they fight the skeletons to get his drop.
Always up.
Moderate difficulty.

Impervious Sleeves (chain) - level 25 - 52AF, +9str, +4quick, 4%cold, 4% spirit - Drops off the named ashmonger, Coal in Muspelheim at loc 32.4k, 3.7k right in the middle of the ashmonger spawns. He will BAF if more than 2 people in group.
Common spawn.
Loner.

Impervious Leggings (chain) - Level 26 - 54AF, 100%qual, +15%bonus - +15 con +3 dex - Drops off Lasaer, the named Werewolf in Skona Ravine (all the way behind gna faste, past the ww fort and across the lake). He spawns during the day at loc 45600, 59700.
Common spawn.
Loner.

Brimstone Breastplate (chain) - Level 26 - 54AF, +10%bonus - +45hits - Drops off the Charred Skeletal Commander in Muspelheim - It spawns in two locations, one is at 33.1k, 18.7k; and 35.1k, 44.9k.
Common spawn rate.
Moderate difficulty.

Cinder Stained Vest (studded) - Level 26 - +3str, +1Beastcraft, +9hits -, 46AF 100%qual 15%bonus - This is not a one time drop, but it is a random drop off the Ashmongers you can kill while waiting on Coal to spawn. Very nice Hunter armor. The loc of the ashmongers is 32.4k, 3.7k in Muspelheim.
Rare drop rate.

Stone of Coldfire - Level 26 - +6dex, +6quick, 6%cold - Drops off Brika, the named Firecat in Muspelheim at loc 55k, 7k
Common spawn rate.
Loner.

Spear of the Elements - Level 28 - +3spear, 4%heat, 4%cold, 4%energy - procs 75dd at level 28 - Drops off a named tree in Skona Ravine named Tradande at loc 49k, 36.7k, 5k (elevation). He DOES call for help, so pull him far away from possible adds.
Infrequent spawn rate.
Loner.

Mistring (ring)- Level 28 - +2power, +6str, +6con - Drops off the named wind spirit, Vindvasen in Skona Ravine at loc 48k, 35k.
Uncommon spawn rate.
Loner.

Drakescale Leggings (studded) - Level 30 - 62AF, 100%qual +10%bonus - +15con, +6dex - Drops off Cinder, the named fire drake in Muspelheim at loc 39K, 16K. Once he spawns he immediatly begins walking east and it is unknown how far east he wanders. Killing cinder drakes will make him spawn.
Infrequent spawn rate.
Loner.

Boot of Loki (leather) - Level 30 - 64AF, 100%qual +15%bonus - +9 Dex, +9 Str, and +3 stealth - Drops off the named werewolf, Thasia, in Skona Ravine at loc 36669,43685. Killing Werewolf Warders will cause him to spawn. Once he spawns he will wander if not engaged.
Infrequent spawn rate.
Loner.

Askafroa's Chain Hauberk and Leggings (TWO drops)
AF68, 100% Qual, +15%bonus
+36hp, +4% crush, slash, and thrust (hauberk)
+18 con, 4% to Cold/Heat/Matter (leggings)
Level 32 - Drops off the named ash tree, Askafroa in Skona Ravine at loc 4.5k, 60.7k. Killing Wispering Willow trees will make it spawn.
Common spawn rate.
Moderate (one guard, Askafroa is level 38) .

These are all of the old world one time drop quests from levels 20-35. Muspelheim has the most of the OTD quests, and it's a hard place to navigate, so get a loc of the exit when you want to leave.
Also, in SI there are many many quests that give you very nice rewards, but you have to do most of them in succession, sort of like your epic quests, completing them at various levels. At level 33, you can get the quests to give you a 100% qual, orange con weapon of your choice.

I am going to be taking Rehd, my 50th skald, and doing the SI quests when I get back from my vacation (I'm currently in Laguna, CA.. yippee!). I will get back on the 24th, so if you guys want, I can also group Rehd with you all and speed you along to do all of the OTD quests very fast. Skona Ravine is a very difficult place to roam unless you know where you are going, but that is also where most of the better OTD come from.

I hope this info helps when deciding where you guys hunt for items and stuffs! Sure as heck saves on money! :D

~Payle

Ajvar
Warder

Postby Ajvar » Jan 27, 2017 18:51

This is even better hehe you can sort them out by realm ,lets all hope they are all implemented in Uthgard.
Can confirm for Trolki(lvl 10 1h hammer) and Great Worg (lvl 14 studded chest - comes with 2 adds just a heads up)
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/search.ht ... +time+drop

Gonna check for this cloak if i ever get in when i get home from work
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=3280

Return to Skald