Leveling Specs / Milestones ?

bigdaddy
Warder

Postby bigdaddy » Dec 19, 2016 17:59

Hey, I'll be rolling a shaman at launch and was wondering what you all believe to be the most important milestones are and when to hit them while leveling up.

Looking at the character builder, I feel like it might be worth putting everything into Aug until End 2 at 12, then going with some mend until getting rez at 15. Maybe swapping back to aug after that for a bit to pick up buffs and End 3, but I'm curious if I shouldn't be neglecting cave here in order to open things up for solo/smallman exp groups.

Thanks!

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Dec 19, 2016 19:09

most shamans only put in mending enough to get cure desease/poison
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

isocleas2
Gryphon Knight

Postby isocleas2 » Dec 19, 2016 19:24

bigdaddy wrote:Hey, I'll be rolling a shaman at launch and was wondering what you all believe to be the most important milestones are and when to hit them while leveling up.

Looking at the character builder, I feel like it might be worth putting everything into Aug until End 2 at 12, then going with some mend until getting rez at 15. Maybe swapping back to aug after that for a bit to pick up buffs and End 3, but I'm curious if I shouldn't be neglecting cave here in order to open things up for solo/smallman exp groups.

Thanks!

I was planning on going aug until 12 for endu2, then after that keep mending at about half my lvl so i can heal a little while putting points into aug. At 20 I'll probably respec to all aug until i hit 22 for endu 3, then same as before i'll raise mending to about 1/3rd-1/2 my lvl while putting rest of the points into aug.

At 40 respec to 8 mending rest aug and work towards my final spec of 46/27/8.

Return to Shaman