Warder

Postby Dearen » Oct 15, 2018 16:48

I would know what RAs take first on the road to 5L0
Thank you

Jaond
Warder

Postby Jaond » Oct 16, 2018 10:13

Basicly you get:
LW1 best spent point ever, with endo4 pots you get permasprint, then combined with hasteners you move around like a skald in frontiers.
Purge ofc
Then get aug dex/qui2 and start spec in mastery of pain, dualist reflexes and dodger until you past rr5.

When saving for higher levels of mop/dr/dodger spend leftover points in RAs of your choice and then respec.

See hiden: got this at 7L3 and not that excited about it. But some sbs get it early and love it. Will maybe respect out of it soon to try mastery of arms but that’s way past rr5.

At 7L4 I have:
LW1
Purge
Aug dex 2
Aug qui 2
Mop 4
DR 3
Dodger 2 (evade cap with dex/qui charge – I know there is a lot of factors like ws, level, number of attackers but this works fine for me)
See hidden
Aug str1
AoM 1
Toughness 1
Last 3 are only leftover points.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Oct 17, 2018 08:48

Jaond wrote:Basicly you get:
LW1 best spent point ever, with endo4 pots you get permasprint, then combined with hasteners you move around like a skald in frontiers.
Purge ofc
Then get aug dex/qui2 and start spec in mastery of pain, dualist reflexes and dodger until you past rr5.

When saving for higher levels of mop/dr/dodger spend leftover points in RAs of your choice and then respec.

See hiden: got this at 7L3 and not that excited about it. But some sbs get it early and love it. Will maybe respect out of it soon to try mastery of arms but that’s way past rr5.

At 7L4 I have:
LW1
Purge
Aug dex 2
Aug qui 2
Mop 4
DR 3
Dodger 2 (evade cap with dex/qui charge – I know there is a lot of factors like ws, level, number of attackers but this works fine for me)
See hidden
Aug str1
AoM 1
Toughness 1

Jaond comes with great advice here. (@Jaond you dont need See Hidden, so its 8 points on your way to Aug str 3 and MoA2 ) :D

Jaond
Warder

Postby Jaond » Oct 17, 2018 19:54

Stasis wrote:
Jaond wrote:Basicly you get:Jaond comes with great advice here. (@Jaond you dont need See Hidden, so its 8 points on your way to Aug str 3 and MoA2 ) :D

Tbh I got it as revenge on Sagittas after he/she, you and Vanquish, ran me down with TS in forest sauvage :lol:

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Oct 18, 2018 08:47

Jaond wrote:
Stasis wrote:
Jaond wrote:Basicly you get:Jaond comes with great advice here. (@Jaond you dont need See Hidden, so its 8 points on your way to Aug str 3 and MoA2 ) :D

Tbh I got it as revenge on Sagittas after he/she, you and Vanquish, ran me down with TS in forest sauvage :lol:

I had it earlie to know where Sagittas was (he) but i havent used points on it in ages. Ofc its diffrent for you guys that also have minstrel to account for. But my comment was a bad insult, since you mostly at Berk mountain you will not need See Hidden to kill Necroes :)

You hit like a semi truck with out breaks when you had 3 relics and you got me at APK

Dearen
Warder

Postby Dearen » Oct 23, 2018 14:30

Jaond wrote:Basicly you get:
Purge ofc

At 7L4 I have:
LW1
Purge
Aug dex 2
Aug qui 2
Mop 4
DR 3
See hidden
Aug str1
AoM 1
Toughness 1

TYVM

Return to Shadowblade