Shadowzerk, Critblade, Soulblade... wait what!?

TreeHugginHibby
Warder

Postby TreeHugginHibby » Jan 28, 2017 00:43

So I've been reading up and trying to decipher what each means....

Shadowzerk is basically just LA/Weapon as high as possible and ignore everything else?

Critblade is basically a Shadowzerk but a little less in LA/Weapon so you can put points into Critical Strike, even though you won't have stealth (at least while you level) you can still use Pincer, Hamstring, and Garrote which have high growth rates.

Soulblade is also basically Shadowzerk but less LA/Weapon and you put points into Envenom. Once again forgoing stealth until you've auto trained fully.

I don't have a Shadowblade yet, but I'd like to eventually have one when I can fully twink him out, I currently only have enough gear to last until 25ish.

I'm wondering which spec works the best in early PvE, I will most likely have to solo him up since they don't get groups too often. I'm leaning swords Critblade.. I like the idea of a zerk with the Crit Strike styles, granted I'd only really use the three I listed as I leveled. Soulblade seems interesting, but also looks like it may cost because of constantly buying/making poisons.

Thanks for the info!

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Jan 28, 2017 18:04

You can find a discussion about this here
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Return to Shadowblade