2 Handed Troll Savage!

TreeHugginHibby
Warder

Postby TreeHugginHibby » Jan 20, 2017 16:22

So I've started a 2 handed Troll Savage. I wanted a DPS, but I wanted to use 2 handed primarily. I might go H2H once he hits 40, but for now I'm slaying stuff with a 2 handed sword! I took the little bit of gold I had and got my weaponcraft high enough to make a Bronze and Iron 2 handed sword. Looking at all the quests in Mid it looks like a lot of the rewards are 1 handed weapons. Outside of the Njessi quest which is 22 where should I look for 2 handed swords? Wondering if there are any good areas to kill mobs at a chance for a drop 2 hander?

I may end up going Hammer at 20 for Provoke's cheap END cost, but for now I enjoy Sword!

Thanks folks!

Lawdawg
Warder

Postby Lawdawg » Jan 20, 2017 20:42

trees NW of gna faste drop a 2 hand sword, quite frequently. yellow to a 15 or so.

TreeHugginHibby
Warder

Postby TreeHugginHibby » Jan 20, 2017 21:23

Man I've killed a lot of those and I've only ever seen the Golden Swathcutter (1 handed sword) and Hammer of Atonement (1 handed hammer.) I guess I'll have to kill a bunch more! Thank you!

Return to Savage