Trispec RM

threer
Myrmidon

Postby threer » Oct 10, 2017 10:22

Given that Trispec Cabalist is a very viable build with just the yellow resist debuff, I am wondering, if something similar would be an option for Runemasters, e.g. 29dark 26supp 37rune.

Compared to a RC RM, you are giving up the red Cold Debuff for some Supp line utility. It looks like a similar tradeoff like Spirit vs Trispec Cabalist.

Any thoughts?

isocleas2
Gryphon Knight

Postby isocleas2 » Oct 10, 2017 12:55

Its not a bad spec if you run with 1 other dark nuker, can form a mini debuff train while still keeping some tanks involved. As a solo caster I think you'd rather just be dark or supp spec, and if 3 or more casters you probably would rather have the 50% debuff from a pure runecarver.

There are not many RMs and almost all of them are either darkcarver, 50 supp or runecarvers. So you'd atleast be different :)

threer
Myrmidon

Postby threer » Oct 10, 2017 15:51

Yeah, it depends on the Group setup. It is the same with Trispec Cabalist where you have at least one more Body-caster (Sorc) anyway and you may run as Spirit Cabalist in a full Caster setup.

Phw0ar
Warder

Postby Phw0ar » Feb 16, 2018 14:19

I was looking at this spec too but heard it's more viable at higher RR, especially due to the high power usage.

Mezcal / Phwoar
https://www.twitch.tv/mezcal
[url]https://www.twitch.tv/mezcal[/url]

Return to Runemaster