Leveling path?

Trainwrex
Warder

Postby Trainwrex » Mar 15, 2017 18:00

Going the standard route for my spec, but I'm just wondering where the priority during leveling should be? I'm assuming that I should keep BC ahead, followed by spear, then bow. But this is an assumption and would like some input. Stealth will be autotrained and respecced at 50.

35 Bow
39 Spear
43 BC
35 Stealth

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Mar 15, 2017 18:21

Trainwrex wrote:Going the standard route for my spec, but I'm just wondering where the priority during leveling should be? I'm assuming that I should keep BC ahead, followed by spear, then bow. But this is an assumption and would like some input. Stealth will be autotrained and respecced at 50.

35 Bow
39 Spear
43 BC
35 Stealth

Hunters don't auto train. Keep spear to level, BC behind, and extra points go into bow. If you go into the BGs, upgrade your stealth a bit but it isn't really necessary. You'll struggle if you don't have your melee weapon at least 2 points behind your level. That's my opinion, but bow damage is pretty insignificant. You can still drop a mob 20-30% without having more than 5 or so points in bow if you have a decent bow that's slow speed.

Trainwrex
Warder

Postby Trainwrex » Mar 15, 2017 19:07

They don't auto train? oh I didn't know that. I was under the impression that all stealthers can auto train stealth. Good to know this, thanks.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Mar 15, 2017 19:40

Trainwrex wrote:They don't auto train? oh I didn't know that. I was under the impression that all stealthers can auto train stealth. Good to know this, thanks.

all assassins autotrain stealth and all archers BUT hunter autotrain bow
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

relvinian
Phoenix Knight

Postby relvinian » Mar 15, 2017 19:53

Bad advice. Bow first and foremost. Then some bc to get dex buff and weapon rest.

Stealth save ur points and spends them later, like after 40

Make sure u can charm arachite priest around 20
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

Trainwrex
Warder

Postby Trainwrex » Mar 15, 2017 21:43

relvinian wrote:Bad advice. Bow first and foremost. Then some bc to get dex buff and weapon rest.

Stealth save ur points and spends them later, like after 40

Make sure u can charm arachite priest around 20

I guess that brings me to my other question.

When I charm anything, how long does it last and when it leaves charm, does it turn on me and attack? Sorry, total hunter noob here.

relvinian
Phoenix Knight

Postby relvinian » Mar 15, 2017 23:00

If it works it won't break the charm.

You need like 12 bc or so by 20
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

JeremiahN
Warder

Postby JeremiahN » Mar 16, 2017 02:31

Trainwrex wrote: wondering where the priority during leveling should be? I'm assuming that I should keep BC ahead, followed by spear, then bow. But this is an assumption and would like some input.

I kept Spear even to my level.
BC I kept next highest. I paused BC training after getting each speed shout since there are about 5 levels of nothing new after those. Instead, I put points into Bow for a few levels (keeping Spear at level.)

Stealth doesn't help ya level
---> Shifa Sharp
Spitzboop Snicklefritz
Merchant Adventurers Company

Return to Hunter