FREE crafted level 25 bows for lowbie hunters

Muggsi
Warder

Postby Muggsi » Mar 01, 2017 07:53

Greetings fellow hunters and huntresses!

Having traveled the long, dark road to 50, I know full well how challenging and lonely life as a hunter can be. To do my part to encourage fledgling hunters to persevere, I am offering my services as a Master Fletcher in crafting FREE level 25 heavy composite bows to any and all hunters who have reached their 10th season or higher!

If you are in need of a bow, simply /send Muggsi a message that you would like a bow to aid your adventures, and if I am freely available, I will craft you a shiny level 25 bow for your travels.

See you in Midgard!

morry1000
Gryphon Knight

Postby morry1000 » Mar 01, 2017 18:24

I am liking this post:)

Kudos to you for taking the time to help out your fellow realm members, will look for you in game and take you up on your kind offer :grin:

Return to Hunter