Hunter Solo Leveling Guide

Fiordiluna
Myrmidon

Postby Fiordiluna » Jul 21, 2016 08:16

Found out an old article somewhere on the net about the nice spots for ranged archers and casters as well.
I did not write it, i am just copying it here as a helpful resource for soloers.

I decided to merge deimar's guide with Mahrathine's guide (posted in this thread on page 9) and add some ideas from the RM soloing guide. I did it mostly cause I will start soloing up a hunter now, but hopefully this will be helpful to someone else too. If you, deimar, find the additions good, add them to your document so that the guide is more complete. All credit to this list goes to deimar, Mahrathine and the RM soloing guide keeper (whose name I can't remember right now).

5-7
Critters in Mularn area
Carrion Crawler (southern Gotar) (6)
Carrion Eater (southern Gotar) (7)

7-8
As you are headed south towards Gal or Gna, you'll cross a big bone bridge and then come to a watch tower before you enter Myrkwood Forest. There are two named Troll Flayers at that watchtower that give kill tasks that are very closeby - carrion crawlers, pine imps, hosts of the earth, and hosts of the wind.

Hobgoblins near the bone bridge west of Naliten Gotar). There are more hobgoblins for level 9 on the W and SW shore of the lake (OK, it's an inlet) SW of Nalliten in Gotar.

8-10
Silverscale Drakelings (south of Audliten)
Hobgoblin prowler (southern Gotar)
Nacken (southern Gotar)
Tawny linx (southern Gotar)
Hill People (West of Mularn)
Orms (West of Mularn)
Small Hill Cats (West of Mularn)
Wood and Pine imps outside Nalliten

Nisse's Lair first room

11-12
Grey Worgs, Undead Trolls just outside and around Gna Faste. Possibility of getting kill tasks for these from guard tower in Gna Faste as well.

11-14
Rabid Sveawolves (west of Haggerfal)
Large Sveawolwes (Hugginfel) (12)
Lake Serpents near Audliten (12)

12-14: Willows. Low hp casters (Gna). Again kill tasks for these near by. Heavily camped unfortunatly, but you can typicaly move passed these levels in an hour or 2.

13-14 Mora Dancers. Just SE of the guard tower in Gna Faste you will find a large area peppered with Mora Dancers. They go down easily and drop lightweight items that sell for nice cash and can drop nice magical loot on occassion.

14-16 Vendo Bone Collectors along road south of Svasud Faste. Low hp and roughly 16k each. -Blith

14-16
Weeping Willows (north of Gna Faste)
Rabid Sveawolves (west of Haggerfal)
Wolves (around Gna Faste)
Tinglers (around Gna Faste)
Creepers (around Gna Faste)
Svartalfar watcher (Myrkwood)
Minor Fideal (West Svealand) (16)

15-16: NE of Huginfell a ways you'll find the gates to the frontier of Yggdra Forrest. It can be a hike here but there is a stablemaster here for a ride back to town when you're ready to leave. Key thing here is lots of wind sprites spawn just outside the gates. These sprites drop cash only and a decent amount of it too. You should be able to rack up 5-10 gold an hour here easily and the xp is pretty good as well.

16-17 Mora Riders con blue at lvl 17 South of Gna Faste guard Tower. Get about 30k+ for blue, about to 40K+ for yellow Mora Riders far south of Gotar.

17-22: Casters such as haxa 19-20 and windcallers 17-18. Windcallers on the hill NW of Hug. Follow the top of the hill all the way around to the Blod Fort. The Windcaller's are all either yellow or orange, on their own and as they are casters are quite easy to take down. VERY good xp. 18th was one of the quickest levels ever. -Throdd

17-20
Kill Tasks from Guards around Gna Faste

17-18
Wind Sprites outside Yggdra Gate
Vendo Flayers (Northern Vale of Mularn)

Rabid Sveawolves (Blodfelag fort, west of Hugginfel)
Savage Lynxes (Blodfelleg fort, west of Hugginfel)

20-22: Soot harvesters. When you enter musp through the gate there are two spawns. One to the right, which is heavily camped more oftern then not, and one to the left up on the mountian there.

21-22
Treekeeps (southeast Skona Ravine)
Dryad Greenthumbs (southeast Skona Ravine)

21-23: Very nice area of frosty colts, snow imps, cold lights, and the occasional savage lynx and svartalf hunter.basically you get frontier experience without the bleeping snipers.down the road west from Huginfell, bpast the Svart camp, you will see a Blodfelag camp ahead of you. BEFORE that camp, on the hillside to the south, are two spawns: wind sprites (15-17),minor fideals (16-19). The frontier spawns are way up on hillside between those two spawn areas.

21-23: At level 21-23 you can go to gna, and follow the road leading to askheim (wwfort), go behind it and follow the shore. there you will find a nest with two yong envydrakes they are easy to kill, i killed one at level 21 , it was orange at the time. They spawn RIGHT after you kill them , so be wery careful about camping. -DaRoN212

23: Shrieking Willows in Skona Ravine.
Camp1: From WW (Askheim) fort, follow the edge of the lake south about. Watch out for dirges swimming along the shore. 30 seconds job later you should come to a peninsula with a fallen log on it surounded by willows. Stand on the log and keep nocking those arrows.
Camp2: From WW fort, go west around the fort and across the lake along the causeway. 1 minute jog. Once passed the lake angle NW and you should start to come into a large spawn of willows spread out near a stonehenge like hill.
Camp3: From camp1 continue south along the lake. You will have to vear areound some morias and then dodge some dirges but following the lake you will come to another peninsula with some willows on it. Dirges like to swim around here, so always watch for them.

23-24: Fire Flowers. Low hp caster mobs. Can baf, so be carfull. NEVER camped... *boggle* trees are such popular leveling mobs, and these ones always have camp bonus.

24-25
Fire Flowers (Muspelheim)
Moss Maidens (Skona Ravine)

25-27: Plasmatasms north of Musp entrance in Lava pit (night time spawn)

26-27
Young Firewyrms (Muspelheim)
Werewolf Warder (Skona Ravine)
Seared Skeletons (Muspelheim)
Mephitic Ghouls (Muspelheim)
Fire Wyrms (Muspelheim)
Tree Spirit (south of Stone Circle in Skona Ravine)

27-28: Ra of Pine and Ra of Oak in Skona Ravine. They live in the trees at the top of the ravine SW of Varul.
These guys con orange, move slowly (they are the same graphic as wildings), and are never camped. One million plus experience (with 250k of it from camp bonus). Location is good in case there is a group forming in Varul dungeon

28-34
Young Wyverns (Yggdra)
Young Wyverns (Uppland)
Young Firewyrms (Muspelheim)
Mephitic Ghouls (Muspelheim)
Cinder Drakes (Muspelheim)

Seared Skeletons (Muspelheim)
Fire Wyrms (Muspelheim)

30-32
Callow Wolverines (Skona Ravine)
Ra of Pines (Skona Ravine)
Werewolf Warders (Skona Ravine)

33-35: Werewolf Guards in Skona Ravine. Two nice spots are tower next to Varu dungeon and east along that same ledge. Plenty of Callow Wolverines in a pit near some guards if you get bored of Guards. Couple rare named spawns near that area as well.

33-35
Isalf Icemages (northeast of undead camp in Yggdra)
Isalf Scryers (northeast of undead camp in Yggdra)
Icy wisps in the undead camp (Yggdra)
Arctic Cockatrices (SE of relic keep) in Uppland
Arctic Cockatrices (SE of relic keep) in Uppland
Werewolf Scruffs (large room in Varulvhamn Dungeon)

35-38: Mud Crabs in Vanern Swamp at about 56k 58k southeast corner. Start to con yellow at lvl 35 and give 6-7 mil xp. Rare drop of Magic Studded Sleeves. Mud Frogs in surrounding area con blue to yellow and drop infrequent loot worth over 1gp each. Since Crabs only spawn in the area from 1830 to 0600, you can kill frogs for loot while waiting for them to respawn.

Undead (Yggdra undead camp)

36-39
Werewolf Scruffs (large room in Varulvhamn Dungeon) (37)
Mud Frogs (Vanern Swamp) (37)
Mud Crabs (Vanern Swamp) (37)
Werewolf Lords in Varulv
Wintery Dirges
Wolfaur Quixot in Varulv

37-38: Sidhe on the edge of skona/vanern past the ww dungeon. Between the casters that look like skogsfru and the little wisp looking things you can get a ton of exp. They tend to baf if you nail them too close to the camp or drag the humanoid sidhe too close to a wispy sidhe. On the bright side they drop FAST. At lvl 37 I recieved 6-6.9 mil for yellow cons and about 8 mil for orange cons.
Kill off the Sidhe Gaotes before going after the elf ones. The loot the Gaotes drop are all gems (round diamonds, clear oval stones, white cloudy gems) and each stack up to 10. The stacks go for 2 gold and some silver a peice. Made a ton of cash here, and shot through lvl 37. Lvl 38 was pretty slow for it, though. The camp bonus dries up very quickly.
After you have all the baffers out of the way, the elf sidhes are easy.

38-41: Malmohus. At right of entrance, you have ten Drakulv Missionaries. The ones with the bows. Cause they try to shoot with bows and you interrupt them, they can t fire at you.

38-42: Pyrotasm's in Muspelheim. At level 42, 1 in 10 will be blue or orange. Mostly all yellow. Exp ranges from 6-15 mil without bonus *which is usually 2-4 mil. From the broken tower where you could find Gunnar's spirit (lvl 30 epic stage) look NE. You will see a lava pit with some strange looking bridge. Before that bridge look right at the hillside. Lots of pyrotasms there, they look like plasmatasms.

40: Decent camp of wintry dirges, ice creatures and blocks of ice, all around the bone-eater camp.
I found that EXACT same spot of ice creatures around the Bone Eater Oracles too the other day... whilst doing combat with one of the Blocks of Ice, I was suddenly attacked by those nearly invisible Wintery Dirges... so take care all who venture forth there...
I prefer the plain vanilla Bone Eater camp due west of Grallahorn Faste... there are 2 blocks of ice who guard it, so I camped the south side and was able to solo their in relative safety... -Thrain_Firehammer

40-42
Bone Eater Oracle (Yggdra)
Wyverns (NW of Fenrir fort in Yggdra)
Hagbui (Vanern)
Werewolf Lunarians (Bottom of Varulvhamn Dungeon)

42-43: I was at the dirge camp in Odin's... the only time they'll mez you is if you get too close to them to pick up loot (which means you have to angle around to pull them away from camp so you can get at the loot easily). The dirges at 43 are yellow with the occasional orange. With camp bonus, I'm getting from 12 to 22 million (this drops to 10-16 without camp bonus).

42-45 - Gorgans in Emain. Cute little buggers, and they are every where so you can keep moving for campadge.

Chillers (Raumarik)

44-46: Frostweaver Icestriders(Upp/Jamt/Ygg). Stick to the unlinked ones. Casters so low hp.

45-46
Scavengers in Spindelhalla (Bridgeroom)

44-47: Fernir (Upp/Jamt/Ygg). Stick to the unlinked ones. Most of the prophets baf with a guard. The prophets cast stuns and have low hps. The stuns can kill you if your not quick.

45-48: Icestrder Interceptors (Upp/Jamt/Ygg/Raum). Stick to the unlinked ones. Casters, low hp.

46: there are about 3 camps of shard golems (yellow to 46) in ygg by the alb undead camp, nw of horn relic. never seen anyone camping them, so there is always a full camp bonus, and when you deplete one camps bonus you just walk about 10 paces and you have another camp to pull from and there is a stead patrol of guards right through the camp so you dont need to worry about griefers.

46-50 - Knotted/Gnarled Fellwoods in Alb. Since there is never anyone there...

47-49
Trollkarls (room with the upper walkway in Spindelhalla)

47 - 50 I would rather solo grannies and maybe wyverns...bad thing about wyverns is they nuke, and if they start chain nuking, be ready to run...but I have soloed them for hours at 48 and 49. -Grismares_Rage

48-50 - Low Wrathes in OG/Raum.

48-50 - Gorbechandes (sp) in Emain. The low level.

Wyverns (Entrance to Raum)

Task Guards:

Haggerfel
female guard outside Haggerfel

Vasudheim
Karl Gat - on bridge in Vasudheim

Audliten
Sveck - guard tower near Audliten

Huggenfel
Hurg - troll guard near cart in Hugginfel

Dvalin
Flayer - at the stone in Dvalin

Near Mularn
Named guard at the tower off the left fork of the road from Mularn (near the grendalorms, cats, spiders)

Gna Faste
Guards at tower in Gna Faste

Near Galpen
Guards at tower near lake before Galplen (on road after the bone bridge)

Vkejai
Myrmidon

Postby Vkejai » Mar 17, 2017 22:33

Nice one thanks

Bobbahunter
Warder

Postby Bobbahunter » Apr 25, 2018 18:16

I would like to say that leveling at the Bone Eater Oracles in YGG the caster only camp is amazing EXP from lvl 43 to 47. If you stand in the right spots you also get Keep bonus. At level 47 they couldn't pop fast enough. They are still yellow and blue to 47.

Only bad times is if you let them get a Dot on you, that can hurt at lower level but with Pet and Bow even the OJ con ones rarely got to me. They will stop to cast a couple times. Once in awhile you will get a frost orm aggro.

Frontier Bonus
Camp Bonus
Keep Bonus

= Nice EXP even on Blues

Loot is real nice. Got many 99% items and a 100%. Plus lots of salvage.

All salvage is Neithrium lvl or equivalent.
Bobbahunter
Hunter

johnii
Guardian

Postby johnii » Jun 24, 2021 23:11

thanks for sharing this awesome information, I am reading this novel and found a great story.

Ithiggi
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ithiggi » Jul 02, 2021 21:44

Bobbahunter wrote:I would like to say that leveling at the Bone Eater Oracles in YGG the caster only camp is amazing EXP from lvl 43 to 47. If you stand in the right spots you also get Keep bonus. At level 47 they couldn't pop fast enough. They are still yellow and blue to 47.

Only bad times is if you let them get a Dot on you, that can hurt at lower level but with Pet and Bow even the OJ con ones rarely got to me. They will stop to cast a couple times. Once in awhile you will get a frost orm aggro.

Frontier Bonus
Camp Bonus
Keep Bonus

= Nice EXP even on Blues

Loot is real nice. Got many 99% items and a 100%. Plus lots of salvage.

All salvage is Neithrium lvl or equivalent.
This also gives you bad vendo faction, I wish I never killed them, I have spent close to 100 hrs trying to fix it, still bad faction.

Return to Hunter