BA vs Supp for PVE

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Aug 27, 2019 14:59

Hey guys, just wanted some of your thoughts. I've done levels 5-10 using BA spec, and I can't understand why anyone would choose to go supp spec. The heal pet seems convenient, but with some power potions and buffs, I feel like BA is far superior. Anyone have similar experiences? I'm genuinely curious. At 20, BA spec gets an AOE dot that is slightly weaker than that of a shaman. I played a caver to 50 already, and I feel like with some endu pots I could pull off similar leveling strategies. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but BA just feels like the superior spec. Love to have some insight from other people who have leveled a BD to 50.

Return to Bonedancer