BD spec

Garfrost
Guardian

Postby Garfrost » Nov 03, 2017 16:17

Hello folks
I'am close to reach 40 with my bd, so i must decide which spec to pick up for pure farming
Usually i play with cave /augh shaman, for that i was thinking maybe a bone army spec would be great for farm, or i should pick up classical suppr spec for farming?
I readed the guide and the other posts, but i still can't figure out, if u would help me i will be grgratefull
Do you have faith, Do you know me? Do you know what I am? Do you want to know my name? This is what I am called. I am called Glad-O-War, Grim, Raider, and Third. I am One-eyed. I am also called Highest, and True-Guesser. I am Grimnir, and the Hooded One. I am All-Father, Gondlir, Wand-bearer. I have as many names as there are winds. As many titles as there are ways to die. My ravens are Huginn and Muninn. Thought and Memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri. My horse is the gallowed. I am Odin!

majky666
Phoenix Knight

Postby majky666 » Nov 04, 2017 11:04

IMO it is about what you prefer. From my point of view, supp spec is fcking boring, but pretty safe due healer pets and insta lifetap, BA is more fun, and if you are used play cave shaman, BA spec would fit better to you.

Garfrost
Guardian

Postby Garfrost » Nov 04, 2017 11:46

Thank you very much for the reply!
i was thiking about something like 24 suppr 48 army, what you think about?
Do you have faith, Do you know me? Do you know what I am? Do you want to know my name? This is what I am called. I am called Glad-O-War, Grim, Raider, and Third. I am One-eyed. I am also called Highest, and True-Guesser. I am Grimnir, and the Hooded One. I am All-Father, Gondlir, Wand-bearer. I have as many names as there are winds. As many titles as there are ways to die. My ravens are Huginn and Muninn. Thought and Memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri. My horse is the gallowed. I am Odin!

Return to Bonedancer