Question about 50 BA spec

leathersr
Guardian

Postby leathersr » Apr 12, 2017 13:48

Is anyone currently running with 50 BA spec? If so, I'd like to know how the pet's damage add (Bone Blades) is working out for you. I read a post from someone who played on Gheris and they explained that the lvl 50 damage add ignored monster level making the full BA spec viable against even purple mobs. Is it working this way on Uthgard 2?

I'd like to hear (and even better would be to see some video) of what its like to farm with 50 BA spec. Thanks!

Fiordiluna
Myrmidon

Postby Fiordiluna » Apr 12, 2017 15:17

the damage add may ignore that, but not the standard hitting.
If your pet hits, it will deal nearly double damage, thanks to the damage add. IF he hits.
And remember that it is always a level 42 pet

leathersr
Guardian

Postby leathersr » Apr 13, 2017 20:19

I appreciate the response but ideally I'm looking for an evidence based example of what one could expect when farming various lvl mobs with a 50BD spec. How much damage does the pet do against green, blue, yellow and up. What are the hit rates on each? How much damage is done when mobs at these levels hit the damage shield? These kinds of numbers collected from actual experience in Uth2 would be fantastic. It would be nice if we had a test server to try these kinds of things, like Pendragon... but hopefully there is some BD with 50BA spec who might share this info some day.

laycie13
Myrmidon

Postby laycie13 » Apr 18, 2017 18:19

I think the main problem was stated as the pet wont hit mobs that much past oj. Red and purple mobs it will miss a hell of a lot, the total level cap of pets at this patch level doesnt help matters any and that is why most bd spec out of ba at level 20.

Return to Bonedancer