Pet Commands?

Trainwrex
Warder

Postby Trainwrex » Jan 11, 2017 19:08

I'm very new to being a Bonedancer. Back in the day, my main was an infil and a necro on Albion. Now that Uthgard is up, I thought I'd give mid a try and went with the BD. The part that I'm really unsure of is the pet commands, how they work, and how to use them. If someone could chime in and give me a rundown that would be awesome. Yes, I'm aware this info is out there, but since this server is active, I thought it would be nice to have it on our forums to be available for everyone with ease.

Midbd
Myrmidon

Postby Midbd » Jan 14, 2017 21:39

not sure if this relates to that far back but try selecting main pet and typing /spaccinghuge

/taunt
/twohandedsword
/onehandhammer

and so on

Termite
Warder

Postby Termite » Jan 31, 2017 14:11

Pretty sure we are to early in the patches for these commands.... Stuck to chain summoning pets tell ya get the one you want... :x
Keep on Bone dancing!

Termite 45 - Troll BD - 1 R 1
Nebb 44 - Smurf Sham - 1 R 1

Slowest casting in the west, using that Quick cast for my Lifetaps!

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Jan 31, 2017 17:04

/spacing normal | big | huge worked in beta but I think the only way to select the weapon of the commander was to recast it until you get what you want
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Return to Bonedancer