State of BD's in 1.65?

testz0rz
Guardian

Postby testz0rz » Apr 25, 2016 18:54

Just curious what BD's looked like in 1.65 as I can't remember that exact era myself. I know they don't get their specialty commanders, but how do their spec lines look? Is Darkness or Bone Army going to be more viable for PvE/PvP (I recall a time when the damage/debuff sub-pets from Darkness were all over)? Or was this the era of Suppression and just stacking 3 healers while watching your commander slowly whittle down mobs/players while you spammed lifetap every 4 seconds?

I apologize for not having more specific questions - a small group of friends are looking to play Mid (played exclusively Hib live) and Bonedancers are the most appealing class to me :).

Thanks for any info!

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » Apr 25, 2016 20:21

Its supp and 4 second lifetap era

http://play.nixian.eu/index.php?page=charbuilder
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

testz0rz
Guardian

Postby testz0rz » Apr 25, 2016 21:05

Even in PvE, then? Is the standard to use 2 of the buffer/melee subpets and 1 healer?

DearyoDrum
Myrmidon

Postby DearyoDrum » May 01, 2016 01:03

Bonedancers are going to be unbeatable 1vs.1 unless stealther gets PA Chain off and BD RA's are down. As a group character they will most likely be passed up, but they will definitely be more worthwhile than let's say, a thane or a second skald... As with most classes if played well they can kick butt, if played poorly then can be worthless. YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dearyo Drum
<Rare> - Midgard
Realm ranks don't cure stupid.

carnalito
Gryphon Knight

Postby carnalito » May 11, 2016 13:36

I dont know... Supp BD is not useless in 8 man group imho.. of course, all depending on what kind of enterprise group you are going for :)

Return to Bonedancer