Berserker weapons

ozurson
Guardian

Postby ozurson » Aug 03, 2017 15:59

What are the best weapons for a berserker in this patch?

I was planning to get a Spiked Hammer (4.1) for main hand. Cleaver (4.0) and Weighted Bearded Axe (2.9) for Left Axe, one for Celerity groups and one if the group doesnt have celerity.

For the Slashing main hand the choice seems to be between the Exceptional Longsword (4.0) or a Weighted Double Bladed Axe (4.2)

As far as I can tell these are the best weapons, correct me if I am wrong. The main hand Axe seems better than the main hand sword, so I am tempted to spec Hammer/Axe.

However I am also wondering if there are any better dropped weapons, like the dragon weapons, it seems very difficult to find their stats as everything I have come accross shows the Live Server stats.

So are there any weapons worth mentioning that are better than crafted ones, which you may want to fit your template to, so you can just swap them with your crafted weapon if you get lucky and get one of those weapons?

YOLKD
Gryphon Knight

Postby YOLKD » Aug 03, 2017 20:01

dragonmight 4.2 1h for solo(dot proc)

Dragonstorm 5.8 2h hammer

Besides that you got to wait for tg.
Koochi made the beta quit.

majky666
Phoenix Knight

Postby majky666 » Aug 11, 2017 04:43

dot proc is not good idea for grp RvR, it breaks CC.

Return to Berserker