Lack of Wizards!

Sarek
Guardian

Postby Sarek » Apr 15, 2017 20:13

Just getting into the Uthgard scene, but my main in the original game was a fire wiz. And I LOVED playing him. I've started on Mid for now, but there's a part of me that really wants to jump on Alb and make a wiz again....hmmm.....

BumblesZERG
Myrmidon

Postby BumblesZERG » May 21, 2017 06:56

Oh and for those who say Earth is a bad lvling spec I say, pfffft. Aoe snare with a matter cabby buddy is the tits. And Tank groups love the damage shield.
Lone Enforcer

Uthgard 2.0
50 Cabby
50 Earth Wizard
50 Minstrel
50 Reaver

Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Mar 04, 2018 22:02

Anyone have an update on how Wizards are fairing on Alb? Can you get grps if you switch to Ice at 20 (fire 1-19)?

How potent is VP at this patch level?

thanks

Vlalkor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Vlalkor » Mar 09, 2018 14:25

Glacier wrote:Anyone have an update on how Wizards are fairing on Alb? Can you get grps if you switch to Ice at 20 (fire 1-19)?

thanks

VP at this patch was very strong in the day. However, on Uthgard, SOMETHING is bugged with it, its now hitting less than a regular Fire DD, for 15 RA points, so not worth.

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Aug 02, 2018 10:30

Vlalkor wrote:
Glacier wrote:Anyone have an update on how Wizards are fairing on Alb? Can you get grps if you switch to Ice at 20 (fire 1-19)?

thanks

VP at this patch was very strong in the day. However, on Uthgard, SOMETHING is bugged with it, its now hitting less than a regular Fire DD, for 15 RA points, so not worth.

I can not find anything about this in the issue tracker, did you report it?
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Previous

Return to Wizard