About Siege Bolt

Cadeg
Warder

Postby Cadeg » Mar 24, 2018 16:44

as said in title, i want to talk about this RA ...

back in my days on live, i've used this RA a very long time ( i've played a lot for realm pride / realm defense ) and do a lot of relic raid as leader ...

what i'm sure about this RA : you can ONE SHOT miles gates, keep doors at level 1 ( just take keep by another realm for exemple ) to level 2 doors, OS ram and other siege equipement ...
on relic raid, with doors level 10, you need 5 theurg to rekt this door ( something like 20% dmg on doors level 10 )

description of siege bolt : a targetted bolt spell dmg that does approximatively 10 min of damage against siege equipement and keep doors, 5 min re use timer ... IE : your theurgist and all his pet ( for 10 minutes long ) dmg ...

on live, we've farm dragon to offer respec stone for 20 theurgist for some relic raid, and to give theurg free respec after relic raid ... work well, inc on relic keep => 5 theurg => 1st door down in one sec => clean guard by rest of BG => 5 more theurg => 2nd door instand down => clean wall and guards by rest of BG, the last theurgists can wipe last doors easy, doesn't need ram ...

here, i've test it, and you do really low damage ( like 250-500 dmg ) : that's just : RIDICULOUS

/discuss and take some popcorn

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Mar 24, 2018 19:31

Just found this.

now bring a screenshot from uthgard hitting a keepgate and we got something to compare.^^
Formerly known as
Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Mar 24, 2018 23:37

I tested Siegebolt aswel, because it couldnt be as bad as people said it would be, well... it was.

Hitting a level1 door with siegebolt for 300ish on average, where as a full powerbar worth of earhlords with 20% str relic bonus would take a level1 door down from 100% to 81% just with my pets alone.

For comparison a firewizard double bolting with 20sec cd on each, hitting for about 70 per bolt.

so following the "5min worth of damage" description of siegebolt, it wouldnt take a firewizard only bolting on cooldown 5mins to deal the same damamge as a siegebolt could output.
Same goes for the theurgist's pets beating on a door for 5min (or even just the 1min lifespan they have) to outdps the siegebolt.

overall, its ****** and not worth the points.
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Ardri
Eagle Knight

Postby Ardri » Mar 28, 2018 07:01

wonshot wrote:I tested Siegebolt aswel, because it couldnt be as bad as people said it would be, well... it was.

Hitting a level1 door with siegebolt for 300ish on average, where as a full powerbar worth of earhlords with 20% str relic bonus would take a level1 door down from 100% to 81% just with my pets alone.

For comparison a firewizard double bolting with 20sec cd on each, hitting for about 70 per bolt.

so following the "5min worth of damage" description of siegebolt, it wouldnt take a firewizard only bolting on cooldown 5mins to deal the same damamge as a siegebolt could output.
Same goes for the theurgist's pets beating on a door for 5min (or even just the 1min lifespan they have) to outdps the siegebolt.

overall, its ****** and not worth the points.

Yep. Completely and utterly broken and useless just like Reaver RA, and Wizard RA.
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Mar 28, 2018 08:32

Can't have nice things :(
Albion and having fun

Return to Theurgist