Snare immunity question

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Feb 14, 2018 14:55

I have a theurg laying around that I made to get some low level trophies....thought about maybe getting it into Abermenai for a little fun.

So, quick question...if I root somebody, and then back up and cast some ice pets, will the target have snare immunity from the root, reducing the ice pets effectiveness?

And then, same question, but say I start by casting the ice dd-snare instead of root.

Cheers
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Feb 14, 2018 15:28

A dmg cast with a snare component like the ice pet has or your spec line nuke will not give immunity. If you break the root of a rooted target or with a snare spell without dmg component like skald or vw shout, the target will get immunity and hence the snare will not apply for the duration of immunity.

Return to Theurgist