New player seeking advice

kharneth
Guardian

Postby kharneth » Dec 07, 2017 11:48

Hey guys,

I'll be starting on Uthgard today after probably 10 years (ish?) away from DAOC. I played a Theurgist way back when so I'm going to be doing the same.

Are there any suggestions for spec, things I should be doing, etc?

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Dec 07, 2017 12:40

Air or Ice to level with, after lvl 20 you can decide if you want to aim for earth at lvl 26, or earth at lvl 32.

If earth 26, respec full earth, if 32 spec 18 ice rest earth.

Note that air spec is crazy good in BG's, good solo but sucks for groups.
Albion and having fun

Khaju
Warder

Postby Khaju » Dec 18, 2018 13:07

Hey guys, respecced to earth now with lvl 20 and having big problems in solo pve now :(

What would be your advise? Hitting 26 in earth and going full ice afterwards?

Thanks in advance

Hasbulat
Myrmidon

Postby Hasbulat » Dec 18, 2018 14:10

Khaju wrote:Hey guys, respecced to earth now with lvl 20 and having big problems in solo pve now :(

What would be your advise? Hitting 26 in earth and going full ice afterwards?

Thanks in advance

Full Ice is the best skill on the way to lvl 50. Perhaps you could take 3 earth for own Bubble.
After lvl 40 you could respec to earth. But I would do it if you level meanly in the (melee-) Group.
I levelled the Theurgist as full ice and was absolutely happy with it.

Solo - you kills easy ora- or even red-con spirit vulnerable mobs with very little dt. In a group you could nuke or even cast a lvl 10 bubble on aggro holder in critical situations.

Return to Theurgist