Theurgists: Earth+ Skill gives any benefit?

Rokiater
Warder

Postby Rokiater » Jun 01, 2017 17:05

Hey, just a question:
Do +Earth Skill items give any benefits?
Since earth line has no nukes, it doesn't help with damage variance... does it help with pets or anything?
ALBION - Knights Hemplar
Medusin McVondelastname - Sorcerer 50
Ruptian StarPets - Theurgist 49
Musicish Name - Minstrel 30

Hasbulat
Myrmidon

Postby Hasbulat » Jul 07, 2017 12:06

No it doesnt.
Not sure about resist of quicknes debuff. But I guess, there is only imporatant the spell level and the lavel and resistance of a target.

Kha
Gryphon Knight

Postby Kha » Jul 07, 2017 12:09

Tbh i didn't test, i'd guess it doesn't change anything though.

However i can remember, a theurgist of the guild asking for a full mp temp to include +11earth, guild crafters laughed alot.

Arinmir
Warder

Postby Arinmir » Jul 18, 2017 13:50

It should not be of any importance. It does not do anything for Earthpets and PBt.

It CAN reduce the Mana cost of baseline spells (Shilds, Damage add) if you have less earth (skill + all bonus sill including rr and items). But usually thats not worth it.

Return to Theurgist