Talk me out of Tri-Spec

Kenderkenobi
Warder

Postby Kenderkenobi » Apr 01, 2017 01:58

Things to consider in this. I am a hyper casual, in no rush to 50 player. Don't care much about anything really except being abe to roam around in this game I love.

So my tri-spec is looking like:

35E
25I
32A

I'd like to have a lot of utility and variety in what I can do and when.

I know I know. Pbt and rupt dumb theurgist and be happy we let you.

Kenderkenobi
Warder

Postby Kenderkenobi » Apr 01, 2017 20:43

Nobody?

This is a good idea?

Ardri
Eagle Knight

Postby Ardri » Apr 02, 2017 08:28

After 17 years of this game, literally no good player goes tri spec at patch 1.65. That alone should be enough to talk you out of it.
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

Pbuck
Myrmidon

Postby Pbuck » Apr 02, 2017 18:36

Air pets are not as good as they used to be on live or on uth 1, the proc rate is significantly diminished and I also havent noticed any stunning from range like they used to do on live. Air nuke and mezz are not very significant in general and even less so with only 32 points specced in air. Overall air line is significantly lacking compared to the other two so i would advice against a tri spec.

Return to Theurgist