Ice Pet Improvement

CowwoC
Gryphon Knight

Postby CowwoC » Feb 12, 2017 17:49

"Spells cast by Theurgist ice elementals have been tuned to cast faster, do more damage, and scale appropriately with level to help deal with resists."

https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/3600/ ... gher_level

Would be nice if others could do some testings to prove the validation, or at least vote for priority.
Thanks.

Spazmataz
Warder

Postby Spazmataz » Apr 29, 2017 00:55

I don't know how to bump this other than by replying and saying:

My buddy and I (he being a Theurgist) have been leveling together since Level 5. He went Ice spec per the forums and some player suggestions, but it seems to be rather terrible in regards to pets being resisted. It is rather unfortunate because we are almost 20 but are having a tough time getting there with the issue of his pets and my necro servant being resisted so often when we kill mainly yellows and oj's to us. I understand the pets con blue to us, but the fact that we would otherwise have to hunt blues to fair equally with our pets doesn't make any sense.

Return to Theurgist