Matter Sorcerer ...solo leveling - do-able?

danever2
Warder

Postby danever2 » Oct 24, 2018 16:50

Has anybody ever tried to level (solo) a Matter Sorcerer?

Do you think it is doable to chain nuke the yellow mob, starting off with the DMG/Snare (30%), followed up by the DoT, and then continue with the Dmg/Snare? (given enough poms & mana shots from flasks are available)

thanks...

joga
Myrmidon

Postby joga » Oct 24, 2018 17:43

It's very effective to level, solo or teamed with cab/in group.
Why cab? Cause only your base dot doesn't stack, spec is different than cabs and does stack.
I would however advise you to split spec in mind for the pet and use confusion - very underrated and often ignored spell of sorc.
Solo I usually pull the mob in with spec dot, send pet on it when it's out of aggrorange of the others, then use confusion. Very often it switches to me and back again before it even hits me and I can keep on casting
It's also nice, when you are in group and have a theurgist. Bubble is even much more effective, when the mob tries to hit every melee infront of him and switches targets. Use with precaution though.

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Oct 25, 2018 22:52

Also eventually a spirit cab can debuff for you while the pets are tanking :twisted:
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Return to Sorcerer