procs/charges

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Oct 22, 2018 11:55

once you are 50 and SCed you need to think about what is the best alchy to use with your sorc.

what people use/suggest about it?
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Prettypinkunicorns
Warder

Postby Prettypinkunicorns » Oct 22, 2018 14:04

For procs, I'd go with full ablatives, other than a single piece with DD charges for interrupts or breaking hastener speed, MP ideally.
For charges, keep 1-2 pairs of lvl 1 MP gloves/boots with +75 AF and +75 Int charges, as low level parts are so cheap to recharge.

I recommend giving them unusual dyes, so you don't forget to swap back to your templated pieces.

Greater Staff of Dominance might be worth it IF you go lower than 26 mind spec :gaga:

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Oct 22, 2018 14:35

Prettypinkunicorns wrote:Greater Staff of Dominance might be worth it IF you go lower than 26 mind spec :gaga:

I'm 44 mind :lol:
who can go so low in mind as sorc? :roll:
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Prettypinkunicorns
Warder

Postby Prettypinkunicorns » Oct 22, 2018 17:12

Ilerget wrote:
Prettypinkunicorns wrote:Greater Staff of Dominance might be worth it IF you go lower than 26 mind spec :gaga:

I'm 44 mind :lol:
who can go so low in mind as sorc? :roll:

44 is as high as mindspec can go, personaly I like split 40 body / 36 mind or 47 body / 26 mind.

And there will always be 1 or 2 crazy mattersorcs around, maybe not in RvR, but somewhere.. lurking. :twisted:

Forgot to mention Drakescale Bracer / Ring of Arcane Gestures for the +75 d/q charge.

Return to Sorcerer