Solo/Smallman RvR and PvE Specs for Sorcerer

Severian
Gryphon Knight

Postby Severian » Oct 23, 2017 23:55

Hello all,

I've read through a lot of the threads here for spec ideas pertaining to Sorcerer for both solo/smallman RvR and PvE and I'm not really getting a clear picture on what is the strongest for both of these scenarios. I have a couple of questions.

Is there a great solo/smallman Sorcerer spec for both RvR AND PvE? Or are there going to be clear strengths and weaknesses to one or the other no matter what spec you choose?

Is there a great sorc spec for solo/smallman that also is viable in a more 8v8 oriented situation as well?

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, what is the best solo/smallman sorc spec?

And the followup would be, what is the best possible all-around spec if there is one that a sorcerer could spec in and be able to fill most any role at least decently in both RvR and PvE?

I would plan to mainly duo with a Cleric, so I'm trying to gear the spec around soloing and small-manning, but I'd like my spec to be viable for 8 man as well, if possible.
Severian, RR5 Skald
Sacrament, RR4 Healer
Darkcircle, RR4 RM

Kedelin
Guardian

Postby Kedelin » Jan 27, 2018 02:03

40 body 36 min and I just used the baseline lifetap.... you also get last pet charm, yellow c.f. and both debuffs

Return to Sorcerer