Sorc spec

Nadon
Guardian

Postby Nadon » Mar 09, 2017 17:03

Anyone running 45 - 47 body?

im thinking of going this spec, couse of the high dps, and the ae root. not gonna be running tanks, so the snares are no needed to tel me about :D

fremster
Eagle Knight

Postby fremster » Apr 13, 2017 12:04

Been running this spec for 1-2 months... honestly my opinion it isn't worth it, i want to switch back

Pros of 45+ body:
209 DD nuke, (without relic and damage RA you will hit around 480ish on 50% debuffed target, i guess lifetap hits in the region of 420, cant remember)
Uses less power (something like 29 vs 33 (lifetap))
yellow aoe root (note 40 body spec also gets this), good for support but not for tanks as there is usually 1 peeler/theurg ice pets
fire deuff (note i've not grouped with 1 wizard in 2 months) :P

Cons:
Loss of decent mezz (yel/purple)
Loss of decent mezz dampen shield (yel/purple)
Spec nuke = lvl 45 = more chance to resist... this is a noticeable different IMO than using lifetap
Slower nuke speed, 2.8 vs 2.5 lifetap
Only blue str con debuff (split spec gets both yellow strcon and dq debuff)
Must run caster group since you need 2 sorc 1 caba minimum
Only blue pom

Vkejai
Myrmidon

Postby Vkejai » Apr 19, 2017 17:22

Whats the recommended spec plz?

Return to Sorcerer