Special pets for sorcerer (minstrels)

wla
Gryphon Knight

Postby wla » Jan 06, 2017 14:32

Hey everyone,

I'd like to to collect some information about special pets for the sorcerer, both in PvE and PvP.
Special mobs in my opinion are:
- casting pets
- pets with proccs
- pets with ranged attacks
- pets with other special abilities
If anyone remembers/knows any mob with special abilities, please provide the following information:
- Name
- Special ability
- Location (map + descriptiong of location or X/Y coordiantes if available)
- Level(-range)

RvR

Level Name AreaLocationSpecial AbilityNotes
34-36 Arawnite Shamaness SN 36k, 51k Heals, Buffs (AF, STR, Haste) Heals when set on passive and under 50%.

BGs

1-50 Mob 1 BG 1 13 , 37 PLACEHOLDER PLACEHOLDER

PvE - Open Map

7+ Adder CH, SP All over the map Poisen DoT Different adders with different level ranges existing
~8 Filidh SP Northern part of SP Taunt Uses taunt style
8-9 Devout Filidh SP Northern part of SP Heals, Buffs (AF), DD cast Heals when set on passive and under 50%. Attacks with DD cast when set to defensive / aggressive.
12-20 Basilisk SP All over the map DOT & Stun cast Different basilisks with different level ranges existing. Very tough.
13-15 Wind Mephit SP All over the map DD Cast Running/flying very fast
~25 Cornish hen C 42 , 30 Stun Cast

Also see: http://charm.enygma.net/albguide-classic.html (may differ from uthgard; if you can confirm any of these mobs/abilities, let me know in this thread)

PvE - Dungeons

22-24 Visionary Keltoi Keltoi - Heal Heals when set on passive and under 50%.
38 Grave Goblin Shaman Barrows Entrance Heal Heals when set on passive and under 50%.

Area Abbreviations:
  • AV- Avalon Marsh
  • BMN- Black Mountains North
  • BMS- Black Mountains South
  • C- Cornwall
  • CF- Camp. Forest
  • CH- Camelot Hills
  • DM- Dartmoor
  • FS- Forest Sauvage
  • HW- Hadrian's Wall
  • LB- Llyn Barfog
  • LY-Lyonesse
  • PM- Pennine Mountains
  • SN- Snowdonia
  • SP- Salisbury Plains

Credits:

I think this information is going to be useful for all the new players out there - not only sorcerer, but also minstrels (how ever, minstrels can charm higher pets than sorcs).

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kind regards
Wla aka. Dominique
Last edited by wla on Jan 20, 2017 21:01, edited 18 times in total.

Don't argue with idiots - they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Eddie
Myrmidon

Postby Eddie » Jan 06, 2017 15:27

these are usually the most common for leveling:

Devout Filidh: salis plain/camelot hills, in the stone circle just south of West Downs (one of the locs), heals/buffs(AF), level 8-12
Wind Mephit: Salis plain, somehwere between WD and Barorws, nukes, level 14-16 roughly
The Ant that heals/buffs @ cornwall, level 20ish? i dont remember the name and the exact level (Dragon Ant Drone maybe)
Arawnite Shamaness, Snowdonia 36k 51k, heal/buffs (af str haste)/dots, level 34-36
Grave Goblin Shaman, Barrows, in the cave after the first room, heals, level 36-38 roughly

there are others with diffent abilities, like Basilisks in plains they dot and stun, but they are usually inferior compared to heal pets. There is plenty of the sort but i dont know if its worth to make a list of them
There is some in Keltoi (spiritualists/initiate) who also have abilities, dot heal or both, cant remember.

Kha
Gryphon Knight

Postby Kha » Jan 06, 2017 16:03

http://charm.enygma.net/albguide-classic.html

Obviously that's a sorc guide, minstrel can charm bigger mobs that are not in this guide.

wla
Gryphon Knight

Postby wla » Jan 06, 2017 16:15

Kha wrote:http://charm.enygma.net/albguide-classic.html

Obviously that's a sorc guide, minstrel can charm bigger mobs that are not in this guide.

Are all of these mobs implemented in uthgard ( 1:1 )? If yes, that will be a huge help in completing the list. If no / not sure, I'd like to test it before I update the list above with these information. Missleading information are usually a bigger problem than having no information at all...

Don't argue with idiots - they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Kha
Gryphon Knight

Postby Kha » Jan 06, 2017 17:02

wla wrote:
Kha wrote:http://charm.enygma.net/albguide-classic.html

Are all of these mobs implemented in uthgard ( 1:1 )? If yes, that will be a huge help in completing the list. If no / not sure, I'd like to test it before I update the list above with these information. Missleading information are usually a bigger problem than having no information at all...

It's an old guide, yes they are on uth.
But, aswell as a lot of mob (especially minstrel pet) some abilities aren't implemented or doesn't trigger properly (cast instead of instant etc) That can happen and need to be reported.

Example :
https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/2451/iframe
https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/2448/iframe
https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/2450/iframe

You can use the guide for sure, but could have to report missing or bugged abilities like i did for 55+ pets.

Wislok
Warder

Postby Wislok » Jan 06, 2017 18:57

Thanks for creating this thread. I was literally getting on the forums to ask for supporting information for Sorc pets. =)

Civer
Myrmidon

Postby Civer » Jan 24, 2017 21:47

I don´t know the exaxt levels. But the ghost cleric in Cornwall (left behind Cornwall Station) and the arawnesse shaman heals like hell. I had small tankgroups, with me as sorc and they healed well.
Live - [Lyo/Ava] <<<8vs8>>> <<<<Fanatic>>>>
Civeras RR11+ Merc --- Revicia RR 11+ Champ --- Civerus RR 10+ Wizz --- Revicia (!?) Walkyre
Anyshy RR8 Cabby --- Civerus RR? Bonedancer--- Civer Arms RR5+ --- ......

50er Arms (Civer), 50er Servant (Civerya), 50er Sorc (Civera), 50 DSight (Revicia) 37 Infi (Civery) - 5 Leg Crafter

wla
Gryphon Knight

Postby wla » Jan 25, 2017 09:34

Civer wrote:I don´t know the exaxt levels. But the ghost cleric in Cornwall (left behind Cornwall Station) and the arawnesse shaman heals like hell. I had small tankgroups, with me as sorc and they healed well.

also the small ants in cornwall do an amazing job in healing. they are slightly higher (19-20) and also buff STR + base AF. really awesome for a pet if u ask me :twisted:
i'll update that list as soon as i have the time to and while lvling up, i try to put in more date.

however, it would be amazing to get more help from the community :roll: everybodys is pretty quite about this topic...

FifthDuke
Warder

Postby FifthDuke » Jan 26, 2017 15:18

Bandit Thaumaturge at two locales in Camelot Hills cast a gnarly DoT that saves you mana on your own. Also, the Bandit Leader for level 12s is an excellent tank - it often parries and dishes a good deal of physical damage.

Muryan and Muryan Trickster are the Cornwall Ants for ranges between 21-25 if I recall.

Also, in Salisbury, the Druid Disenchanter (20) outside of Stonehenge is a good grab for around level 20, as it has a hella good void nuke (~120 damage).

wla
Gryphon Knight

Postby wla » Jan 30, 2017 16:19

anyone knows if there are DD nuking pets in cornwall or lyoness lvl 35+ (like wind mephits in salisbury)?

Return to Sorcerer