Vote for Bow damge !!!

Thalien
Phoenix Knight

Postby Thalien » Apr 04, 2017 19:53

with these actives there is no big dmg increase by rr anyways. Only some more points +bow
Fabienne - Blademaster
Junia - Bard
Audrina - Ench
-----
Zoe - Sorc
Stella - Pala
Devon - Scout

Bistravoda
Myrmidon

Postby Bistravoda » Apr 05, 2017 00:37

If we want to see something from a video, I think this video more responsive, and beter qui. the only problem is almost always full Buff. well we all know live history about bb.

or

I suggest if anyone might know a video does not matter whether the scout / ranger / hunter, if you can share here.
Sent from AMG using Crtical Shot

Bistravoda = Clean Water

Blacksin
Banned

Postby Blacksin » Apr 05, 2017 02:22

Blue wrote:
Ardri wrote:Yep, and that's why no one will play the class. Devs don't care. Just another useless class that will never see play.

Stop spreading lies. We do care. If there is something bugged, it will be fixed. Until now its not even clear what the issue exactly is, so a fix would be difficult. Would be good to see more participation to help getting it fixed instead of simple complaints.

Well this. They don't see any problem with Scouts. They seem to think the damage is fine and the used endurance just during 1 kill is completely normal. I have issues with this.
Stealth really CAN'T compete against Full groups because we are not privy to HAVING FULL BUFFS. We have to settle for less. Making us use 1 charge for any buff or endurance or heal and including any buffs. Regin for endurance /invig is 2 mins with 1 charge is a compete joke.

Way to fix this mess, and this is completely fair is, ALLOW Buffbots like daoc did originally at this era in game. And make heal /end and power/invigs on 10 charge min at 10 mins time duration. This would allow Stealth/solos and small mans to compete. Full groups are kings of the castle and Stealthers with always be fodder, like usual.

If Stealth and solos/duo's can't get buff's neither should anybody else. Just remove all buffing class's and make it fair for everyone. or...let us make supremacy Potions. Fixed

Cadeg
Warder

Postby Cadeg » Apr 05, 2017 09:13

Blacksin wrote:
Well this. They don't see any problem with Scouts. They seem to think the damage is fine and the used endurance just during 1 kill is completely normal. I have issues with this.
Stealth really CAN'T compete against Full groups because we are not privy to HAVING FULL BUFFS. We have to settle for less. Making us use 1 charge for any buff or endurance or heal and including any buffs. Regin for endurance /invig is 2 mins with 1 charge is a compete joke.

Way to fix this mess, and this is completely fair is, ALLOW Buffbots like daoc did originally at this era in game. And make heal /end and power/invigs on 10 charge min at 10 mins time duration. This would allow Stealth/solos and small mans to compete. Full groups are kings of the castle and Stealthers with always be fodder, like usual.

If Stealth and solos/duo's can't get buff's neither should anybody else. Just remove all buffing class's and make it fair for everyone. or...let us make supremacy Potions. Fixed

since when one stealther is able to compete against FG ? all of you ask is a non sense ... allowing buffbot will just destroy all solo playstyle
removing buffing class ? sure, remove drood / sham / cleric ! nice troll dude !

( or pl a mate with cleric and get him with you in your rvr run after, you will have buff like that , you will have all your wanted buff and bonus : you will also have some heal, bof / id / resist / healproc !! that's magic dude ! )

dblaha86
Myrmidon

Postby dblaha86 » Apr 05, 2017 16:06

Consistently seeing the same damage numbers regardless of the targets armor type is a big downer.

Hitting plate,chain,leather, and cloth with the appropriate damage type arrows is always somewhere around 180-240 dmg and seemingly not getting improved dmg on low AF targets.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Apr 05, 2017 16:17

dblaha86 wrote:Hitting plate,chain,leather, and cloth with the appropriate damage type arrows is always somewhere around 180-240 dmg and seemingly not getting improved dmg on low AF targets.

If thats the case we may have something we can investigate further. You should see more damage against cloth compared to plate.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Blacksin
Banned

Postby Blacksin » Apr 06, 2017 02:38

Blue wrote:
dblaha86 wrote:Hitting plate,chain,leather, and cloth with the appropriate damage type arrows is always somewhere around 180-240 dmg and seemingly not getting improved dmg on low AF targets.

If thats the case we may have something we can investigate further. You should see more damage against cloth compared to plate.

BlueDude, 500 damage on a cloth wearing caster. That's pretty ****** up. Scout the hardest hitting archer there is. Can't imagine what hitting chain would do 300 -400 crits.

Something wrong.

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Apr 06, 2017 03:01

Blacksin wrote:BlueDude, 500 damage on a cloth wearing caster. That's pretty ****** up. Scout the hardest hitting archer there is. Can't imagine what hitting chain would do 300 -400 crits.

Something wrong.

Your statement is not helpful to find the cause of it.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

KatinaZ
Warder

Postby KatinaZ » Apr 07, 2017 20:39

Blue, it would be enough to do Scout like on Uthgard 1.0. He was there good balanced...

Blacksin
Banned

Postby Blacksin » Apr 07, 2017 23:07

Blue wrote:
Blacksin wrote:BlueDude, 500 damage on a cloth wearing caster. That's pretty ****** up. Scout the hardest hitting archer there is. Can't imagine what hitting chain would do 300 -400 crits.

Something wrong.

Your statement is not helpful to find the cause of it.

Oh..Well, just saying. You would think that scout would hit harder, might be we just not have 400 dex.

With stat dex buffs, Think that why we suck. 218 max dex with scout base that I got 50 just few mins. ago
Plus what 50 max from deftness and stat dex That makes a whooping 268 max dex we will get here at Uthgard with no BB's

Real Killers ...there.

Freecer
Warder

Postby Freecer » Apr 08, 2017 11:46

I stopped leveling my Scout at lvl 40 because dmg is too low at lvl 50 make /who scout 50 and you will see a few mans play scout because dont make dmg

Jarqo
Eagle Knight

Postby Jarqo » Apr 08, 2017 11:52

I think bow dmg may be ok, problem could be deep inside armor factor of target and abs. Tryed to shot caster without any shields up and did 1045dmg by critshot which is my cap dmg.
Best Sniper Ranger on Uthgard since 2007.
Looking for maps? Try http://jarqo91.wix.com/daoccamps

Blacksin
Banned

Postby Blacksin » Apr 09, 2017 07:57

Jarqo wrote:I think bow dmg may be ok, problem could be deep inside armor factor of target and abs. Tryed to shot caster without any shields up and did 1045dmg by critshot which is my cap dmg.

Bring back Buff Bot's and Scouts will be fixed. just have 40% less effectiveness cuz of lacking power. :cry:

KatinaZ
Warder

Postby KatinaZ » Apr 10, 2017 21:31

Started new Issue Nr. 4065

Dromina
Myrmidon

Postby Dromina » Apr 11, 2017 01:38

KatinaZ wrote:Started new Issue Nr. 4065

what is the problem here? When you try to cast/shoot while you are still under the effect of an interrupt the interrupt timer gets refreshed. Normal mechanics. Between last interrupt and you trying to cast/shoot has to be a break of around 2-3 seconds.

PreviousNext

Return to Scout