blocking scouts?

footpatrol2
Guardian

Postby footpatrol2 » Mar 11, 2017 20:24

Ok so i am completely new to the game.

I am interested in having my scout assist in stealth groups. Meaning a group entirely based on stealth. So having at least 1 minstrel and likely a couple infils/scouts in a group. The group would have more infil's then any other stealth class.

The scout can actually guard players where other realms do not have that option in their stealth group comps.

Is it worthwhile to actually build on this mechanic? Meaning you build heavy block on your scout? Take 50 shield and maybe even mastery of block ra and be a block bot to a infiltrator.

Know that you will always be grouped with a infiltrator and a minstrel.

relvinian
Phoenix Knight

Postby relvinian » Mar 11, 2017 22:59

Most scouts get block at 7 shield. 42 shield is enough. Scout and inf or scout inf minstrel, all good team.
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Apr 19, 2017 08:16

footpatrol2 wrote:Ok so i am completely new to the game.

I am interested in having my scout assist in stealth groups. Meaning a group entirely based on stealth. So having at least 1 minstrel and likely a couple infils/scouts in a group. The group would have more infil's then any other stealth class.

The scout can actually guard players where other realms do not have that option in their stealth group comps.

Is it worthwhile to actually build on this mechanic? Meaning you build heavy block on your scout? Take 50 shield and maybe even mastery of block ra and be a block bot to a infiltrator.

Know that you will always be grouped with a infiltrator and a minstrel.

Im thinking about same mechanic and im trying to get my scout friend to spec 50 shield :P

Return to Scout