When will I not be endurance starved?

popakoko
Myrmidon

Postby popakoko » Jul 10, 2017 01:31

ok heres a forum post from freddy's house in 2002. 1.65 released in 2003.

link to forum post .. https://forums.freddyshouse.com/threads ... ad.100988/

post ...I was told that tireless is bugged in this patch and no matter what lvl you get it works as if you have lvl 1. Not sure if there was any truth in that or not, and if it is bugged, if it was fixed.

For only 1 point though I found it decent enough... gave an extra style or two per fight (or that little bit extra end for running away after a PA :D)
iziz, Oct 2, 2002

so anyone think tireless 1 gives you 1 or 2 extra styles PER fight currently ?

last post in that thread ... Just to level 1. I will wait to see if I respec it but have also hard that after the fix people have respecced to actually get this RA over others.
Elric IA, Oct 3, 2002 #8

so was it fixed back on 2002 ? people are respecing to get thie RA over other ??? WHAT ??

popakoko
Myrmidon

Postby popakoko » Jul 10, 2017 03:07

Ok after talking with a few folks who MUST remain anonymous how tireless was ment to work is ,

It does not work like buffed endo regen(shaman,bard). it does not work like chant endo regen ( friar,warden)
It was supposed to allow for normal endo regen during combat . How they explained it was if you run your self out of endo and then stand still . NOT SIT but stand still you see that is normal endo regen. tireless 1 was supposed to allow for normal endo regen in combat + 1 per 8 sec. Tirless 2 was normal endo regen in combat + 1 every 7 sec .Tireless 3 + 1 / 6 sec . ECT ECT..

I apologize for not having my information correct before posting ..

Previous

Return to Reaver