Weapon

Tinnete
Warder

Postby Tinnete » Jan 23, 2017 12:41

Hi all,

I actually levelling a reaver but i 'don't find any flexible weapon for him.
Do you know where i can find some plz ?

onizukasensei
Myrmidon

Postby onizukasensei » Jan 23, 2017 13:18

Tinnete wrote:Hi all,

I actually levelling a reaver but i 'don't find any flexible weapon for him.
Do you know where i can find some plz ?

There are some, but its kinda hard to find. In all my leveling so far, I have seen only 3 flex weapons to drop.
Most of these weapons were dropping off SI area mobs back in the days (SI areas are not implemented yet, so...).
I suggest you to search sites / DBs like ZAM and the like for such information.

Tinnete
Warder

Postby Tinnete » Jan 24, 2017 12:58

Thx for your advice.

I didn't find any weapon yet, even with using database website. (only darkness falls' ones)

I will AT to 40 and will see :(

Kovzz
Warder

Postby Kovzz » Jan 27, 2017 22:00

RoG areas in the frontier drop loot for the classes in your group. There's a named in dartmoor that drops them (Kul) and the ruthless brigands have a small chance to drop them as well.

I didnt see any drop up to lvl 40 and was thankfully gifted a couple by others. imho find a nice wcer to make you one..leveling is crap even with op flex style.

Since ive been 45+ ive seen 6 whips drop in Summoners Hall, and 2 or 3 at ellylls.

tommi01
Warder

Postby tommi01 » Aug 12, 2018 12:59

any updates on this?

Due to the recent changes to autotrain, I switched to Flex...unfortunately I'm not able to find a weapon for my level 27 Reaver.

I tried housing but the weapons are either grey or 70% quality or way too expensive / level too high.

Any recommendations?

Thank you.

Return to Reaver