Flyguy
Banned

Postby Flyguy » Dec 15, 2016 15:31

Can you guys weigh in on RAs?
retired

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » Dec 15, 2016 16:59

I think it matters a lot what aspect of the game you are building for. Purge isn't really all that if you just PvE for example.
Keep in mind too that your goal as a reaver is usually to get as many Leviathans in during a slam as possible - you do more damage based on your style procs then physical damage, so fast weapons are key.

Good for PvE:
MoParry / MoBlock
MoArms (unless you can use a fast enough weapon and haste to hit the swing cap without it)
Serenity?

Good for all RvR:
Purge
LW2

Good for Solo:
FA -> IP
MoParry / MoBlock
Unquenchable Thirst of Souls (I would test this now and see what kind of damage it does to see if it's worth while).
See MoArms comment

Good for 8v8:
See MoArms comment
Avoidance of Magic - A poor hybrid's Determination, I would consider running a lot of this if I wanted to 8v8 on a Reaver.

Also note that with Wild Arcana you can crit your debuffs which can be pretty awesome :twisted: Maybe something to think about later.
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

Flyguy
Banned

Postby Flyguy » Dec 15, 2016 22:32

Any way to crit the Levi proc? At first glance it seems the answer is no
retired

Kovzz
Warder

Postby Kovzz » Jan 27, 2017 22:03

No. Im personally going lw2 (a must for all albs i think)..aug dex 2, master block 1/2 (havent decided yet) then purge, then probably fa2 --> ip..

Granted im only pveing to template..will solo and small man almost exclusively

Could in theory not go dex/moblock at all and rush active RAs but im of the opinion you get more use out of them..especially in 1vx situations

Return to Reaver