Red Endo chant ?

JaggedOne
Warder

Postby JaggedOne » Jun 11, 2018 11:45

I just hit level 42, which is the last (red) Endo chant. The yellow level 32 Endo chant works fine, even with level 50s in the group. Since the yellow Endo chant sucks my power, why should I get the level 42 red Endo chant, since I'm sure it will suck even more power ? Especially since Pallys can't get MCL or Serenity on Uthgard....:(
Never ask permission when you can beg forgiveness later.

threer
Myrmidon

Postby threer » Jun 11, 2018 11:53

Power issues can be fixed by switching your chants instead of sticking with endurance all the time.
Downside of switching (besides requiring clicking more buttons) chants are the endurance costs and now it becomes handy to have red endurance chant. Circle closed! :-)

(I do not have a Paladin, so this is just by hearsay.)

Kazvall
Myrmidon

Postby Kazvall » Jun 11, 2018 22:07

You're going to want red endo in RvR when you're trying to chase people down. Even better to run with LW2+ so you regain endurance while sprinting.

You can not use any power from endo chant by activating it, and cancelling it immediately before it pulses. Then activating it again before the initial effect wears off. The pulse(second tick) is the only thing that takes power.

Return to Paladin