Twisting Chants

Hibenosa
Myrmidon

Postby Hibenosa » Nov 06, 2017 10:42

Hello Fellow Paladins,

Due to the fact I created a Paladin a few days ago, i really wanted to know how to twist chants right in order to spend the least endu/mana possible.

I bound all 4 chants to F1-F4, starting with Endu- Dmg Add- AF - Heal, then pressing Endu again to cancel effect.

Starting this over after 8 seconds.

Is this the right way to do?

Thank you for your answers
Hibenosa, Legendary Alchemist and Infiltrator, 50

Hibenes, Legendary Tailor and Necromancer, 50

Hibenas, Legendary Spellcrafter and Cleric, 50

Hibenusa, Legendary Armorcrafter and Paladin, 50

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Nov 06, 2017 11:36

I have yellow endo so far.

The way I keep my group at full endo, and not sure if this will work when I hit red endo to keep myself full:

Endo - Random chant 1
Wait 4-5 secs
Endo - Random chant 2
Wait 4-5 secs

Start over.

Without macrokey, I find doing more than 3 chants to much micromanagement.
Albion and having fun

Hibenosa
Myrmidon

Postby Hibenosa » Nov 06, 2017 11:57

So you are not cancelling your endu chant?

And this works out with your own mana/endu?

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Nov 06, 2017 13:00

For PVE:

I use "AF DA Endu Heal" - keep heal chant active - repeat. It's just a swipe over the keys.

It generates enough endu to keep using styles with a 2.5 speed crush weapon, as soon as you have Endu 3, and it generates enough endu for all other members of your group, especially later on with Endu 4 and Endu 5.

Endu 1 is a joke and Endu 2 is only barely helpful if not running permanently.

If you run out of power as a Paladin, you did something wrong or rezzed two people in a row.

For PVP:

Here it is different of course, you should twist with Endu at the end and keep it running, especially since you may have Power Reg 4 or 5 from the Sorc to help out. Sprinting and styling simply is something more endu consuming.
Albion Forever!

Hibenosa
Myrmidon

Postby Hibenosa » Nov 06, 2017 13:35

silenced wrote:For PVE:

I use "AF DA Endu Heal" - keep heal chant active - repeat. It's just a swipe over the keys.

It generates enough endu to keep using styles with a 2.5 speed crush weapon, as soon as you have Endu 3, and it generates enough endu for all other members of your group, especially later on with Endu 4 and Endu 5.

Endu 1 is a joke and Endu 2 is only barely helpful if not running permanently.

If you run out of power as a Paladin, you did something wrong or rezzed two people in a row.

For PVP:

Here it is different of course, you should twist with Endu at the end and keep it running, especially since you may have Power Reg 4 or 5 from the Sorc to help out. Sprinting and styling simply is something more endu consuming.

Thank you for your info.

So you press F1-F4 (or something similar) every 6 seconds and thats it?

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Nov 06, 2017 14:20

Hibenosa wrote:So you are not cancelling your endu chant?

And this works out with your own mana/endu?

I dont cancel endo, I stop it when I hit another chant.

This means my endo runs for 4-5 secs (giving all endo), then runs another 4-5 secs...

When people do the "swipe" ending on heal, you will only get 6 secs of endo out of 8 secs, meaning 2 secs without endo chant. This is not much noticable with red endo, but very noticable with blue, and also with yellow.
I was endo bot with yellow endo and I noticed the swipe meant reaver ran out of endo slowly, so changed to the endo/chant endo/chant, and he was at 95%+ all the time.
And the above way also works in PvP, without you running out of power.

But safest bet is to end on endo when running 8man, because people running out of endo wheil you sprint/speed5, means paladin gets kicked from group...
My problem with it is that I'd rather hit endo on inc, than risk being at half power on inc.

Also get lw2, paladin uses slam, sprint, chant cycle etc etc, they run out of endo fast in fights.
Albion and having fun

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Nov 06, 2017 23:47

Hibenosa wrote:Thank you for your info.

'Press' would be the wrong term, it's more a swipe over the keys. I got a nice keyboard with even keys, it's perfect for.

But in general, yes, just press the keys as soon as healchant is not greyed out anymore, maybe finetune it even more and wait until the second heal kicks in and swipe then, for double heal, depending on situation.
Albion Forever!

Hibenosa
Myrmidon

Postby Hibenosa » Nov 07, 2017 10:57

silenced wrote:
Hibenosa wrote:Thank you for your info.

'Press' would be the wrong term, it's more a swipe over the keys. I got a nice keyboard with even keys, it's perfect for.

But in general, yes, just press the keys as soon as healchant is not greyed out anymore, maybe finetune it even more and wait until the second heal kicks in and swipe then, for double heal, depending on situation.

Thank you very much for your info, going to test that out!

Return to Paladin