Most recommended PVE / Farm Spec

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Nov 14, 2018 12:24

I have to admit it's ages since i played a necro, and i played it on different servers so different patch.

So what would be the most recommended spec for a farmbot? no rvr no pvp this is about pure money making :hammer:

suggestions how to spec while leveling up are also welcome

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Nov 14, 2018 17:52

49 sight, 21 servant, 8 pain (SLIGHTLY higher nuke dmg)
or
48 sight, 21 servant, 12 pain (SLIGHTLY higher pet durability)

for leveling: sight, sight, sight.

whynotservanttho? while servant spec has technically a higher potential than sight, to be really effective you require a cleric buddy at all times.
even those hybrid specs or solo-servants can work...but only at very few selected spots. if the spot is taken: tough luck.

as a sight necro you can farm: whenever - wherever - in whatever condition you and/or your gear are in.
you just never have to stop.
theres TONS n tons of viable spots available.
75 ppl online? no problemo.
400 ppl online? no problemo.
no gear? no problemo.
tired? no problemo.

the list goes on and on...
level tailoring and metalworking as soon as possible to 800+ and ur golden.

enjoy making hinges for the rest of your life.

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Nov 14, 2018 18:30

My Nec-Spec: Image

The 48 absorb buff is not needed in any situation, and if something hits so hard you won't survive, your lifetap spells won't hit either anyways too, so, better to put these 48 points somewhere else.

I sometimes like to use the lvl 16 pb-aoe-dot to pull mobs around the corner or out of sight, and it's amazing how often it's not resisted.

Since you mostly will farm yellow to low orange mobs, you won't even need the 47 life tap, but it speeds things up a bit.
Albion Forever!

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Nov 14, 2018 23:17

thx a lot i cant wait to trinket those trizillion bars :lol:

Return to Necromancer