Best solo xp for level 49 Necro ?

JaggedOne
Warder

Postby JaggedOne » Jun 30, 2018 19:09

I just dinged 49, and I am sooooo sick of killing Sailors in Lyonesse. Is there any other place where I can find mobs yellow to me ? It would be nice if they are Spirit weak, but as long as they give good xp, it is not a requirement. I am just really sick of Lyonesse at this point, and don't think I can stand another 15-20 hours there killing Sailors.

Thanks in advance !!!
Never ask permission when you can beg forgiveness later.

Requin
Eagle Knight

Postby Requin » Jun 30, 2018 21:12

Near Caer Sursbroke in Penine Mountain, you have Cytraeth, and they loot xp items.
Also in Penine, there is the entrance to Hall of the Corrupt, full of spirit weak mobs.
Spirit weak mob also are in Stonehenge Barrows.
I believe that Dartmoor is also a good place for you to level.
Reminder to Self: Quality over Quantity, what is the Value here?

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Jul 01, 2018 11:38

You leveled in Lyonesse? Voluntarily? As Necro?

Geez. Sounds awful!

Go to Dartmoor (go right, not left, at the entrance) and mobs scale up quite fast and respawn is quick too, or go to Llyn Barfog and kill Ellyll (very relaxing, not spirit weak, but fun), or go to Stonehenge (Wight Room at the north-west end is nice for example).

If going to Stonehenge, then be prepared to become a 'stationary turret', means: being overencumbered very soon and not able to move. But you're still able to pull lots of mobs all the time.

If you go to Pennine Mountains, be ready to get farmed a lot by duos from hib/mid. Or you got lucky and noone is around at your times, and loot can be sold in the keeps.
Albion Forever!

Return to Necromancer