Pet window

Crimpsta
Guardian

Postby Crimpsta » Apr 25, 2018 20:10

Howdy, I’m using daoc normal ui and struggling with the small pet window when my pet is fully buffed to see when qc is ready.

Does any one know how to increase the window size so I can see it appear or have custom UIs that allow to amend the size?

Thanks!

Devastated
Warder

Postby Devastated » Apr 29, 2018 11:12

unfortunately you cant see more than 6 spells on pet window at all its not a UI thing but rather a server code thing.

UI's converted for use from live used to have 6 or 7 i think and although you can put that here it doesn't work as far as i know.

self pet buffs Abom icon for what reason i dont know why i need a pet window to show me pet is active.....4 self pet buffs and ABS buff shows but then no more....when i pve'd as a newb id leave abs off so i could see Facilitating pain spell when it activates, a useful feature to learn timing of abom and FP casting... but as you get better you dont need to so abs buff goes on...

so short answer is pet window can only do 6 buffs period...............
only cleric knows if pet has buffed you or not

Return to Necromancer