Canceling Cast

Vernafel
Warder

Postby Vernafel » Mar 08, 2018 02:32

Just to know if there's a way to stop your cast on your abobination let's say your half cast on a powertap and then you want to stop it... Anyone knows?

Yna
Warder

Postby Yna » Mar 08, 2018 03:19

I've managed to do this by hitting passive pet command several times. You gotta be quick about it though.

Vernafel
Warder

Postby Vernafel » Mar 08, 2018 08:01

Yeah that's what I was trying, but you know you can drag in your bar passive so it's faster I'm gonna do some testing about it.

Dared
Warder

Postby Dared » Mar 08, 2018 16:02

Yes you can put the pet commands on your quickbar. I put it on the second bar and spam Alt+1 whenever I see someone else pulled my target already. The pet continues it's cast animation, but it does not hit the target.

Jahirah
Warder

Postby Jahirah » Apr 11, 2018 04:23

I usually bind my pet movement to keys, that way i dont need to waste a hotbar slot on it. I have all 3 stances (aggressive/defensive/passive) bound, aswell as "follow" and "here". Go target i never use so no point.
It really depends on your personal playstyle. Me - i like having EVERYTHING bound to direct keys, while some feel better about point and click or just having the macro shorts on the hotbar itself.

Return to Necromancer