From 40 to 50, solo or group ?

MadDog845
Warder

Postby MadDog845 » Mar 02, 2018 16:04

Hello !

Just dinged 40 and i'm wondering if i should group or continue solo ?

I feel like groups are useless, everytime I get grouped people start to /sit thinking i'm PLing them or something like that

The solo seems to be a lot faster, am I right ?

elaethiel
Guardian

Postby elaethiel » Mar 02, 2018 16:16

MadDog845 wrote:Hello !

I feel like groups are useless, everytime I get grouped people start to /sit thinking i'm PLing them or something like that

For me, according to my experience, I have 4 templated 50, the group of 4/5 people is more profitable than a full group, except in DF and RvR Donjons (SH, doden, Hoc, marfach)

MadDog845
Warder

Postby MadDog845 » Mar 02, 2018 16:50

elaethiel wrote:
MadDog845 wrote:Hello !

For me, according to my experience, I have 4 templated 50, the group of 4/5 people is more profitable than a full group, except in DF and RvR Donjons (SH, doden, Hoc, marfach)

But is it faster than solo chain pulling orange/yellow ?

elaethiel
Guardian

Postby elaethiel » Mar 02, 2018 17:26

initially, I had not seen that it was in the category necro, a necro solo very well yellow/orange, not necessary to group :D

Return to Necromancer