Necromancer Suites

aidoru
Myrmidon

Postby aidoru » Jan 06, 2018 17:51

Hello there,
I just hit the lvl 41 with my Necro. Now i'm levelling spellcrafting with tailoring already done.
So i'm here to ask to the experts about the suites that i'll make for it.
In a list form, what should i cap for the evocation and for the farm suites ?

Just for an example :

Evocation suite caps:
- Hit points
- Constitution ( for the absorb )

Farm suite caps:
- Dexterity
- Intelligence
- Strength
- Melee resists ?

Thank you in advance,
have a nice day.
I'm trying to free your mind...
But I can only show you the door.
You're the one that has to walk through it.

Der_Eisbaer
Eagle Knight

Postby Der_Eisbaer » Jan 09, 2018 10:24

In my necromancer temp I managed to cap everything that you mentioned above overcapping, including +26% body and +11 Deathsight and 50 Focus in all spell lines.

The key is to buy random drops for no more than 250 g a piece, plus 99%-armor.

This will get you a complete farm template that is roughly useful for Zerg events / keep raids for about 3 plats.

Prettypinkunicorns
Warder

Postby Prettypinkunicorns » Jan 12, 2018 23:52

For PvE the most important bits to cap would be at the very least 50 focus in your main specline, all 3 is easily done with 17% resist gem in a 99% lvl 51 crafted staff.
Along with capped Dex and Int. Con and Hits too but those should only transfer when summoning.

To fully cap for PvE cap Qui and Str too, qui transfers to the pet and is very noticable on the slow swinging abomination, it shaves a full second off the "readiness timer" after the pet inevitably takes a swing at a target in melee range, even in passive mode.

Other essentials would of course be +skill and melee resists, easily done in a cheaply made PvE template

If you are ever stepping foot in the frontiers, including the dungeons and DF, You'd be a lot better off with magic resists capped too, you can gimp spirit with no real downside, Supp sm will need stun support to stand a chance.

To that end, consider the template i've posted here in the necromancer templates thread above.

aidoru
Myrmidon

Postby aidoru » Feb 10, 2018 16:00

Thanks for the answers ... I'm at 860 in SC right now, so i hope to be ready to make a suite soon.
Which programs do you use to calculate the SC ?
Thanks in advance,
peace.
I'm trying to free your mind...
But I can only show you the door.
You're the one that has to walk through it.

Return to Necromancer